S E V E N

-Elijah's pov-

I was looking around the school and finally found him in tears on the side of the school. He was also with Kody.

Ugh! Great just when I thought I could finally get Lumine all to myself, he takes Lumine away again. Ugh! That's it I'm going to ask Calla about happened after I went after Lumine.

-Lumine-

-Just before the kiss-

Oh... Kody should be out of class right now. I should start heading there. When I get near Kody's class, I see Calla run up to Kody and kiss him on the cheek. I stop in my tracks as I feel the tears well up in my eyes. I turn around and start running.... And running, not even turning back when when I hear Kody shout something. I keep running till I'm at the side of the school, where I get caught by Kody. He presses his hands around by head. I finally let out my sobs as I slide down to the grass. "K..Kody w..w..why di...did s...sh...sh....she k..k..ki" I try try saying between sobs but at the end I couldn't force out the words of what had happened. "Lumine...." Kody said with a soft, loving voice he doesn't usually use except during some of our cuddles and when we first got together.  "Calla, that bitch, I don't know what she was thinking but just know that you are the only person I will ever love, okay?" I latch onto him and hurry my face into his chest letting my son's out, as he starts to lay soft quick kisses on my face, neck, and all the way down to the top of my chest. I loved it every second of being with him made me want more. But we had to stop because they had to get home. I slowly pushed Kody away, missing his warmth. "Kody we have to get home, but we can always continue at home, okay?" I say in a soft voice. Kody nodded his head as if he was a innocent child that was excited to go play. I took Kody's hand and intwined it with mine as we walk home. Half way there I stopped and planted a quick kiss on Kody's lips. "Thank you, Koko~, for calming me down." I look at Kody, he has a face that is begging for more but we can continue at home, we can't be late. Me and Kody continue to walk until we are home. When we got home Kody dragged me to our room and closed the door behind us. I was blushing a deep shade of red because he had suprized me by the way he had took my hand. He then locked the door and almost threw us onto the bed starting a heavy make out session.

(Hello this is random girl trying to help by finishing the story. If the author doesn't like the story path that I am going down then I will delete this chapter and let someone else take over)