Late Night Adventures..!

Jai was roaming around the house in the middle of the night switching his mobile torch on. His heart rate was so fast that if any doctor looked at him now, they will put him in ventilation. He could not shout as it was middle of the night and everyone were sleeping. Mainly its only been 3 weeks since Arjun Manasa got married and only 2 days since they returned from their honeymoon to Venice, the place where they met.

He heard some noise and he followed it and found the person he was searching for.

"Vennela!"

He called her startling her.

"Huh! Bava! You.."

She calmed herself and took the spoon to her mouth when Jai held her hand. She frowned at him.

"What do you think you are doing Vennela?"

Vennela jerked away his hand and took a spoonful.

"Baba.. Pehuhu thituhahuhh.."

Jai looked confused.

"Huh?"

She gulped it down and looked at him.

"Perugu thintunnanu. You want some?"

She asked forwarding the clay pot full of yogurt. Jai shook his head.

"Seriously?"

"What?"

"Vennela! Its 2 in the morning."

"So?"

"You want to eat this now?"

"I felt like eating."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

He asked taking a spoon and feeding her the creamy yogurt his Athaiyya kept aside specially for vennela.

"You were sleeping. And I just wanted to have this. I felt like I might bite you if I don't eat this."

Jai chuckled and kept his other hand over her slightly round belly.

"Your mother is aggressive enough princess. You are making her even more?"

Vennela swatted his hand and kept her hand over.

"Don't talk to him bangaaram."

"What did I do now?"

Jai asked taken aback at the sudden change in her mood.

"Nana did not listen to amma kada? So we are not talking to him"

Jai widened his eyes.

"Vennela! What are you telling the baby?"

"What you did"

Jai shook his head.

"I am not going to speak to you all the night!"

"ALL NIGHT?"

Vennela spurted out the yogurt while Jai turned around in startle to see Arjun and Manasa standing there.

"Rei bava.. She is almost 4 months along.. And you are pulling an all nighter?"

Arjun asked stifling his laughter and earned a jab from Manasa and Vennela. Jai hit his forehead.

"Tell your sister that! Its not me.. Its her"

Jai put Vennela on the spot. Vennela pinched his hip making him yelp in pain.

"Siggu ledu asalu"

"I am going to become a father in few months. If I shy away now.. Then how will I get another.."