21. Waiting

3 years later...

Jaehan's POV

"Hanie!!!" Someone called me as I turned my head to see the owner of that voice. He was running over me with his beautiful smile on his face. I smiled as I watching him until he's now in front of me.

"Yah! I have been waiting for you more than two hours. Why aren't you calling me or even texting me?" I pouted and looked at his perfect smile.

"I have too many works to be done with. Would you like to help me?" He smiled as I tried to act mad.

"Of course, not. It's your job not mine, so I don't care about it." I rolled my eyes and move my eyes down to the sea. It was perfectly amazing and its colored was perfectly blue that shines my face to looked into.

"So, you're saying that your business now is more important than mine? Is it just to be with you? Or I should say a date?" He playfully said as he smirked and smiled at me even I didn't bother to looked at him, but I saw his face through my peripheral vision, so I know what his acting to.

Playboy.

"I don't have anyone to be with right this time. My father and my brother was busy on their business. My mom was on her way back to the Philippines, the boys were not around to be with me and Jiri was on her date with Jin-oppa. Thanks to you that you're here with me, sleepy head. I know that you are busy on those d*mn business you had now, but just this time. I really need someone to talk to." I explained as his face turned into worried.

"What is it?" He asked. I just looked at him as I begun to cry silently.

"I know you really missed him so much. I promise we won't stop finding him for you. Just try to do something that won't make you bored while we haven't find him yet. Or we have to wait until he come back. I know he is a busy person by now. You know what millionaires do." He put his arm over my shoulder and stand beside me while watching the blue sea. "You should have to take some rest Hanie, so that incase he will come back you are completely healthy and strong just like he always wanted to.

"Yoongi-ah! Even if I would search the entire world just to see him, I will. Everything I will do just to find him to where he is. I should find him, because we do not know if he eats well, sleeps well, did he have a comfortable room and what was his situation this time. We are not there to rescue him. We are not there to cheer him up just like I do." I burst out my anger as I imagined him if where did he sleep, stay with? Did he just eat already or not? Did he missed me? I don't know what I am going to do. I was mentally tired, but tried to be strong and never give up on this situation by now to him.

I keep searching for him how many times I haven't ate my meals, I haven't took a rest with myself, because I couldn't sleep and couldn't ate by just thinking of what would be his situation right this time. Yes, I was failed searching, but I won't stop even they wanted to stopped me and I'll always wanted to see him in front of me with his angelic smile himself and give me a warm embrace. That's all I want.

Where are you Hoseok?

Why did you left with no reason?

Where should I find you?

Please come back. I need you Hope.

He sighed and smiled. "Sorry for that, but it's our responsibility, because we are the guys and you should take time to yourself then. You should prepare for his return, because we're sure that he will be first look for you instead of us." He explained as my tears shedding down to my cheeks didn't hesitate to look up him.

"Why did you say that?" I asked him curiously. "Because that was he always wanted when I was not yet recover?" I sighed. "Would you please.. Just let me do this, will you?" I cried facing up him.

————

"Hanie, did you sleep well?" Asked Namjoon while gave me a worried look.

They always ask me that question when they noticed my eyebags. I know that I need to take a rest sometimes, but I can take a rest when Hoseok is on my side and never leave me again.

"You should take a rest sometimes, Hanie. I'm sure Hobi will get mad when he found out that you didn't care about your health. So let the boys take the responsibility, we won't stop searching him." He reminded again and I didn't bother to talk back.

Everytime I heard their words over me, I can't help myself to cry. I know they were thinking of my health by this time, but I won't give up.

My tears flew down to my chicks as I look at him. "I know." I replied briefly as I took a glance at him and then I look at the floor of the rehearsal room where we have our first conversation. I remember his bright smile along with the dance himself and the graceful dance that I've ever seen to him.

Namjoon and I were heading down the hallway towards our classroom. We were classmate again and now he sit beside me.

I am just keep my mouth shut until we watch our classroom and while waiting for our professor to get in. My mind was full of Hoseok's memories, faces and anything that I could remember him. I want to see him. I want to see Hoseok and his beautiful faces with him, his being hopeful and once a cheerleader at his BTS members not to feel down, but to feel confident.

—————

"Honey, why are you still up? You should have take some rest by now, Honey." Mom told me as she get in my room with a milk on a tray on her hand and walk towards my direction.

"Yeah. But I can't sleep. I can't sleep everytine I remember him. I can't help myself not to sleep, because that was all memories that I have with him." I looked at her starting to shed tears again in front of her.

"But you should try. We were worried about you and it's almost three years, but we cannot find him. We keep searching for you Hanie. I know he also missed you, but he'll do everything just to see you. I think he was too busy enough on his company to raise by himself. He was the child that a very strong and confident enough." She begun stroking my hair as I took a sip on my milk. "He was 17 years old when his parents died in a car accident. His parents leave the company to him that was about to down, but he managed the company himself by your father. Your father obey and did what Hoseok said to make the company to survive. After he did that the company raised better and became more better and that what makes him being a billionaire young man. Then, he build the school that your studying now which is the Royal University, he named that school by his stages what he now. But even he was already a billionaire, he also donated in charity and every peiple who needed his help. He is smart, hopeful, kind, responsible, and loving. And that was Hoseok." She ended as I finished my milk and she took it from my hand then got up. "Have a sleep, honey. Goodnight." Mom kissed my forehead and she left my room.

Now I realize how hardworking he is and how strong he was for all the challenges he encountered, but he was still up and continued the fight.

No time to make my life mesirable and skipping the meals and sleep. I understand him and I will wait for him until he comes back.

To be continued...