30. Couples

Author's POV

"I haven't met you before." Jaewoon smiled as he took a seat. Her sister simply replied a smile then looked above where she saw Hoseok enetered.

"Me too. Hoseok, didn't mentioned you to me before. I was just surprised that she had her big brother." She said as she noticed Jaewoon still staring at her.

"By the way, I'm Jiwoo, you're?" She offered her hand to shake their hands.

"Jaewoon." He respond. "Did you have already a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Mm. Yeah his at Paris." She smiled which caused Jaewoon's smile faded.

"Oh, where's your parents? I am happy that Hoseok have his family here while I am far from him." She changed the subject and smiled.

"Ahh. At the company. The two of them. Yeah." He replied harshly.

"What do you think would happen between the two?" She asked as she looked at Jaehan's door.

"Hoseok will handle it. Trust him." He said as he gave her an assuring smile to her.

"Do you think so?" She asked again then he just replied her a nod and his smile.

"Please just listen to me, Hanie." He plead still couldn't get her attention.

"Go away! I don't wanna see your face anymore!" She yelled.

"I won't go if you won't listen to me." He spoke and they went to silence. None of them would dare to speake nor Jaehan shout out and forced him to get out.

"You're mistaken of what you had saw lately." He stopped and took a glance of her.

"Who is she to you? Why did she do that to you earlier? Tell me who is she to you?!" She finally sat up and faced Hoseok with her tears shedding down her cheeks.

Hoseok just sat there and faced her with his tears. "She's my sister. Jaehan, she's my big sister. She's like that being sweet to me. We've been met each other on Paris. Appa and eomma didn't tell me about her, but she said so." He explained.

"How could you reason out that she's your sister? If she is, then where is she? I want her to explain all this mess." She exclaimed out still she had Hoseok's soft eyes.

"She's with-"

"Hoseok?" Jiwoo get in the room and saw the two people crying. "Sorry, wrong timing." She raised her hands and step back.

"Tell her." Hoseok spoke.

"What?" She asked watching her younger brother crying.

"Tell her about you, noona." Hoseok asked

"Wow it's the second time you called me that." She said as he went between the two. "I'm sorry. But your mistaken, I am not a lover of him, I am his big sister. Sorry if I act like that to him earlier, I wasn't informed by that. I am really sweet noona to him even his too tall for me. Aish. Will you forgive him? Wait. Are the both of you were in a relationship?" She apologized Jaehan, but then she end up questioning them which causing them shut their mouth. They didn't even know their status. "Ahh... Don't tell  me that you're not?" They remained silent. "Aish! Why are you acting like a couple? Then now they're yelling each other with no reason? Aish. Young people nowadays." She went out to the room leaving the two who were still quite.

Silence.

Hoseok went near her didn't know what to do next. He just saw Jaehan's beauty he longed to see each and everyday, every minute, everytime he woke up and he want sleep with. He cupped Jaehan's face and wiped her tears on her cheeks. He hushed her, but still she cried for shamed.