Intro

my name's haden. yeah i know it's a terribly basic name, but don't be mistaken because I'm far from ordinary. i listen to coldplay, paramore, and i'm on tumblr like it's my job! ok so maybe i'm not THAT exciting, but it doesnt mean i can't be. 

i guess you could say that i always put others' well being before my own,but i never thought of that as something to look down on. when i was in middle school i would talk to my friends and helps with relationship issues without me ever having experienced one of my own. i guess i was considered the girl everyone could vent to. i have kissed a boy before, but i am beginning to think that a ken doll from when i was five doesn't count....goodness i'm such a bore. what else is there to say about myself? i guess you could say i'm kind of a cliche but i'm determined to branch out. there is this guy that i've known since middle school when everyone thought it was cool to smoke the dust from smarties wrappers...his name was carter. Wait! that means we have the cutest ship name! i can see the posts now...Caden. its like i've died and gone to heaven!

Now don't get me wrong i really liked him,but he never noticed me....trust me i noticed him though. his eyes were the prettiest mixture of browns and greens that just caused any girl to melt as the sun would shine upon him. he was tall, muscular build, and what else......oh i dunno...HOT. I must be crazy because in truth i havent seen him since i moved to london when i was 13. I wonder if he remembers me...

 definitely not. you never even said hi! i doubt he even knows your name.who are you kidding he probably won't even recognize your face!! 

i smacked myself in my head hoping it'd make the thoughts go away only to get a massive headache...great.

This is the story of Us.

 -------------------------------------------

Caden is an awkard girl who just came home from london and is eager to see those she eft behind. the only problem is that the one person she wants to see most wants nothing to do with her. it's not that she's completely strange, but she has problems expressing herself because she is so shy. with the help of Cali, sawyer, and many she'll met along the way, she'll bloom and discover herself for who she is. will others be able to accept her? or will they hold onto the past?