Sixteen (Part 3)

A/N: Hey guys, the long awaited chapter is here lmao I hope you'll like it. And I haven't proofread this because I had such a hard time writing this and I've read over and over again so I'm a little sick of it lol I hope it's good though. And meets your expectations. 

I love you so much and thanks for all the love you've been showering me with <3

Monday morning brought the long-awaited conference in Sungkyunkwan which proudly announced that Professor Sumate Manoban was the honour guest. All the professors in the faculty, the Dean and the Chancellor himself were present at the conference hall. The classes were cancelled and the students filled every little space – especially upperclassmen.

And somehow, Jin, Namjoon, Jungkook, Chaeyoung and Lisa found themselves sitting in one of the front rows, next to the fucking protocol because Lisa's father wanted them to. They were all (excluding Jin, because he was a doctor now, plus he was there to also represent Haesung Hospitals) feeling awkward amongst all those academicians but Lisa's father smiled at them and they had no choice but to sit there 2 hours straight with gradually aching backs from how stiff they had been.

Finally, at the end of the conference they thanked Professor Manoban and presented him the plaque and the pretty extravagant and pretty beautiful bouquet they prepared. After they left the conference hall, Lisa, Chaeyoung, Jungkook and Namjoon stood in a corner away from the crowd. They felt a little suffocated and they also pitied Jin, who was stuck with all the professors and the 'important' (meaning boring) people.

"Is it always like this with your father?" Chaeyoung eyed Lisa, who was keeping an eye on her father.

"Yeah," she sighed. "I'm actually surprised they didn't try to take him away or like, asked for a private continuation of the conference. People always do that."

"Sounds boring as fuck," Namjoon brought his cup to his lips – the first thing he did as soon as they left the hall was to buy himself a coffee because he had been on call the night before and it looked like he was barely awake.

"No wonder you didn't want anyone to learn this," Jungkook murmured from Lisa's right side and she raised her eyes to his face to give him a look.

Unfortunately for her, when they had met yesterday afternoon her father hadn't told Lisa a single word from his little chat with Jungkook and despite all her efforts, all she could take out from Jungkook was that they had talked about 'some stuff' – which earned Jungkook plenty of glares and attitude from Lisa.

"Oh boy," Lisa nervously breathed when she saw her father and the mini crowd behind him coming towards them. They barely managed to pull themselves together when the crowd stopped in front of them.

"Lisa," Professor Manoban reached his hand and Lisa held it, walking to stand beside him. She smiled and bowed to the academicians and the Dean before her father handed her the pretty bouquet, surprising her.