BACK(Dean)

Dean has just come back from hell. I was over the moon happy yet all at the same time skeptical to how he was back. I l loved him with all my heart but I was scared he was going to get put back there. Him and I were driving back to the Bobby's from an old diner where we picked up soon food. I went over to grab his hand but he moved it back onto the steering wheel on purpose. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but he just kept looking ahead of him at the road.

"Are you okay" I asked. He just simply nodded slightly while looking ahead of him.

 He just simply nodded slightly while looking ahead of him

"Dean you're not suppose to be okay" I explained. "No one should be okay from coming back from hell" I said looking at him with sad eyes. All of a sudden the car was being pulled over and he got out. I followed him and he leaned up against the side of it. I sat on the hood waiting for him to say what he wanted.

"Everyday he would come over to me and make me an offer" he started. "To take me off the rack, if I put souls on" I could feel the hurt in his voice. "And every single time I told him to stick it where the sun don't shine" I looked down at the ground and smirked at that for a second. But then he started again. "And for 30 years I did" Even though his back was turned to me I could tell his eyes were watery I could hear it in his voice. "But I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't do it baby" The guilt that was laced in his voice, I wanted to hug him I wanted to kiss him but I was afraid he would back away again so I just listened. "I lost count of how many souls" he said.

"Dean....you held off for 30 years that's more then anyone would" I said.

"This feeling inside of me....this feeling....I wish I could feel a damn thing baby" he sobbed.

I couldn't take it anymore I jumped off the hood of the car and stood in front of him

I couldn't take it anymore I jumped off the hood of the car and stood in front of him. He was a sobbing mess. I hugged him tightly placing his head against my chest as I swayed him back and forth. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I placed my chin on top of his head. Clenching my jaw....I wanted to kill every demon that I saw every demon that did this to him!. I held his cheeks and made him look up at me I wiped away his tears with my thumb.

"You were brave Dean, you held up for 30 god damn years! No one would be able to do that" I said and he nodded slightly.

"I love you" he said. That was the first time he had ever said that.

"I love you to" I said back and we shared a kiss.

"How about we go back to Bobby's okay? I know this is going to be hard Dean but we are here for you every step of the way Okay?" I said.

"Okay" he nodded and kissed me once again. We both climbed into the impala. I turned on the radio slightly just for some background noise. He grabbed my hand and interlaced my fingers with his. I looked over at him and gave him a small smile then placed my head on his shoulder as we both sang the soft rock playing through the radio.