WORKOUT(Sister)

"Wakie Wakie!" I heard shouting in my ear and I practically fell out of bed.

"What the hell" I yelled. "It's 6:30 in the morning Sam why are you waking me up at 6:30!" I asked irritated.

"You told me you wanted to start working out so come on little sis get up and moving I want you downstairs in 10" he said.

"I change my mind" I mumbled wrapping myself under the blankets.

"You told me no matter what to get you up and moving" he said.

"Ya well that was past me this is present me and I think future me will be pleased with present me" I said sleepily.

"Come on get up! I promise you'll like it" he tried to reason.

"I like eating burgers and staying unhealthy" I grumbled peeking my head out of the blankets revealing my bed head.

"Your way to much like Dean" Sam said.

"Your way to much of an asshole" I sassed.

"Okay! Get up!" Sam said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. He made his way into the bathroom turning the cold tap on turning on the shower.

"Sam! Put me down!" I screamed and then I felt the shock of the coldness hitting my skin. I still had my clothes on which were now soaking wet.

"Oh my gosh!" I screamed. "Fine! I'll work out with you jeez!" I said rushing out of the bathroom and grabbing a towel.

"You won't regret it" he said giving me a grin.

"I already am!" I shouted back as he ran down the hallway of the bunker

I got a pair of black leggings and a red tank top on to workout in. I tied my shoes and hair and headed downstairs to meet Sam.

"Here eat this first before we start our jog" he said passing me an apple.

"Oh a jog that won't be so hard" I said.

"That's our warm up then we will go the the training room in the bunker and workout there" he said.

"We have a training room!" I said with my mouth full of apple and in shock.

"Yes" he laughed.

"Okay come on lets start!" Sam started up the stairs of the bunker and I followed behind him.
___________
I was dying almost the entire jog. Using the excuse "your legs are longer then mine" to try and get Sam to ease up a little bit but he never did. Surprisingly I was really good at sprinting so by the end of the run since Sam had been working harder then I had I sprinted past him and to the bunker.

"Ha!!!" I shouted tapping the bunker table before Sam did winning the race.

"What's going on here" Dean asked entering to where Sam and I were.

"Oh nothing just beating Sammy's ass here in a race isn't that right big bro" I smirked and he rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Please I went easy on you" he said throwing me a water bottle.

"Don't be a sore loser" Dean said with a mouth full of bacon pointing at Sam.

"Whatever let's go to the training room" he said and I followed behind him trying to pick up a piece of bacon but Sam slapped my hand away.

"Hey!" I pouted. Dean slipped me a piece without Sammy seeing and I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before eating it and running to catch up with Sam.

"Okay so we will start with abs to try and bring our heart rate down" he said as he brought out two mats setting them down.

"I'm going to grab the speaker so we have some music" he said jogging out of the room. I lied down on the mat cooling down a bit.
_______
"Y/N!" I heard screaming. I jumped up in fright.

"What! Who!?" I asked looking around.

"Did you really just fall asleep in the two minutes I was gone?" Sam asked.

"Maybe! Hey! That jog was hard" I said.

"Come on! Abs!" He said and I continued to die and whine throughout the entire workout.