Clip The Threads

Devin's POV

There was no point in hiding it, no reason to run from the truth. Everything was spilled, staining our clothes like the the blood that painted my hands from my role in T.J's disrespected demise. But to my surprise talking to someone about my questionable position honestly helped me come to terms with what I did. After I had hailed a cab to the venue, I made my way over to the bus to retrieve my phone and message the guys about where they may be so I could meet them.

However, when I arrived at the Tour venue, the entire parking lot seemed completely abandoned and hopeless of finding any of our group here. All lights have been snuffed out, both inside and outside of the bus but I figured that the rest were all out having a blast elsewhere. Maybe they were finally being responsible and leaving no trace of their stay. Slowly, I unlatched the door with the spare key I had been given since the start of the trip as I granted myself permission to enter. It appeared to be dead enough so I sat myself down in one of the lounge couches by the table to find rest, it soon after, it was crystal clear that I had company and I wasn't as alone as I had foolishly perceived. I already knew that one of them behind the drapes was Chris from the sound of his voice so I could only assume that whoever he was with was his lover.

Smiling to myself while scrolling through my subscription feed I saw no reason to interrupt what they were up to; this had to be a wishful omen. May I go blind if I stand corrected. The two haven't really been all kissy and lovey dovey ever since the concert incident when Ricky had collapsed. But there was no drowing out their moans and playful whimpers without the assistance of my earbuds. Plugging in all good and peace for another half hour or so until, Hell reigned over the bus from a pained cry out for help.

Chris's POV

Wrapping my arms around Ricky's tiny yet beautiful frame, I pulled him close to my inked chest as I buried my kisses into the creavas of his neck. Biting and tasting all I could while gently helping myself to a wad of his raven locks as it joined the connection further. This was how it's supposed to be, Heaven on Earth. Caught in each other's loving embrace, trapped between the serene company that eliminated the troubling history we shared. Everything was perfect until I had felt a river of warmth running along my my back. 

At first I thought nothing of it, this is normal. Right? But then everything went numb in Ricky's expression of love as his body became colder than before. "Ricky? You need a moment?" I softly cooed hoping to hear a moan of passion sound in response but as I attempted to wipe away the strange sensation, a crimson hue stained me instead. 

"Rick!? Baby? Say something!" I immersed myself into a sheer state of panic as there was only but a haunting silence in return; his body going limp like a handmade ragdoll.

Oh God! No! Rick! I immediately moved off of him as I worked to lay him upon the bunk mattress but it didn't seem to aid in any regard. The bunk we had shared in passion is now resembling a deathbed. Rick's charcoal painted eyes were calmly closed and his face completely still as he wore a peaceful glow. I hastily brought the blanket to his side, pulling it over him before checking for a beat of life by putting my fingers to both his neck and wrist. What have I done!?

Ghost's POV

What the hell!? Why is Chris? What's wrong!? I called back as I was unable to maintain my polite silence for edicate after hearing is terrorized cry. 

"Devin!? What ar...? Nevermind! It's Ricky. He's not responding. Call 911!" Complaining to his urgent demand, I then dialed the authorities and made my way to where his lover lay. 

-

Blood starting to over flood in Ricky's mouth and I made the brash but necessary decision to turn his head so that the red would clear from his throat but them immediately spilled onto the floor. "Oh shit! Uh... Call the others to get over here. Now!" I ordered Chris as I began to come in closer for better look at Ricky. Doing as I said, Chris then sped back over to where I stood with tears now welling up in his eyes but at the same time, he seemed as terrified as stone.

Allowing for a long moment of silence in respect for the worst case scenario, I braved up the courage to begin questioning Chris. "What happened? What did you do?" Immediately regretting my phrasing as it could be easily taken negatively.

"I didn't do really much of anything. Did I? We were just beginning and I haven't even fully removed our clothes yet. I took him close and then everything went to shit from there. I honestly don't fucking know what I did. But there was blood!" As Chris went on with his story his tone transition from confused to nearly enferiated but it was difficult to decipher if it was towards me or himself.

"Alright. Just try and calm down. We'll get this under control." I effortlessly attempted to defuse the moment but as soon as I had finished my statement, he just completely shut down and stormed out of the bunking quarters in a fit of heart broken rage. 

Meanwhile, when Chris had left his lover in the bedside and without a second's hesitation, I took the opportunity to inspect Ricky closer. I have always had a troubling suspicion that Ricky was hiding a lot of secrets from the rest of us. Could it be that is the culprit but with something so dire, how could we not have caught it sooner? My mind immediately resorted to drugs or acid use but knowing Ricky, how? Why? It just didn't seem plausible as an aspect of his charecter. At least the person I claimed to know, that we all have claimed to know.

Whatever the the cause to this may be, Chris needs to start talking regardless of his PTSD or not. Though the conversation could easily conclude to a fight, it's worth a shot while Ricky is being tended to. One of us had to know something, if not everything and Chris was typically the person that Ricky went to for advice. There is always a fear for the worst that lingered within us and it cannot simply be dismissed as just a sense or a gut feeling anymore. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Things are spiraling way out of control and now shit turning fatal.