Chapter 13

MADDYS POV.

I woke up in my bed with two arms wrapped around me. I turned over to meet the face of Demi. Even in the morning she's adorable. I could honestly stare at her for forever. What? Is that weird? Oh well. Lovatic problems.

"Stop staring at me dork!" Demi said smiling. To be honest, that scared me. I thought she was sleeping. I looked at the time and it was 9:00.

"Demi, it's 9 we should probably get up." I said trying to get up, only to be pulled back down in the arms of Demi.

"No baby. Let's lay like this and cuddle." Demi said in an adorable voice. I rolled my eyes but stayed anyways, but I mean...who wouldn't? Yeah, exactly. Demi pulled me as close as she possibly could tangling her legs with mine. At this moment I felt the safest. Like all my fears and all those negative thoughts were just pushed away. I liked it. I felt...happy. Man, I could get used to that! There was just silence between us, not the awkward silence, but the comfortable one. Demi being Demi had to talk and ruin the moment.

"Baby, do you have a crush?" she asked. Okay that was random and caught me way off guard. I laughed.

"God no! What about you? Are you Nemi or Dilmer?" I asked. Demi gave me a confused look and I smirked.

"What the fuck is Nemi and Dilmer?" Demi asked laughing that adorable laugh!

"Just your ship names duhh." I said laughing. Demi corked an eyebrow.

"Oh really? enlighten me please?" she giggled.

"Wellll...Nemi is you and Nick! And Dilmer is you and Wilmer!" I said wiggling my eyebrows. Demi just laughed. "Sooooo...who is it?" I asked eager to know! Demi looked at me and sighed.

"It's Wilmer." she said. "He's so amazing and coming here today! So I'm glad you'll meet him!" She said. When she talked about him I could see in her eyes was pure love. I hope he doesn't hurt her because I will be pissed. Wait...did she say today..? It's already 11:30!

"Dems, as much as I love cuddling with you. And believe me I do! I love the clingy side of you! But we need to get up. If Wilmers coming today! It's already 11:30!" I said and Demi shot straight up.

"FUCK!" She shouted. Then suddenly stopped and looked at me funny. "Did you say you love the clingy side of me?" she asked with the cutest face. I just nodded. And she just turned around looking satisfied.

Me and Demi just finished watching a movie when the doorbell rang. Demi flew up to get it letting in a tall Hispanic guy in who I'm guessing is Wilmer. I've seen pictures but never been this close to him. He comes over to me to introduce himself.

"Hola, I'm Wilmer." he said in a cute accent. While shaking my hand.

"Hola, I'm Maddy." I say with a cute innocent smile. Something about him just doesn't seem right. I just have this gut feeling...

DEMIS POV.

Wilmer seems a little off ever since he arrived. I wonder what's up with him. Maddy also seems a little uncomfortable with him as well. It's kind of worrying me. I'll talk to her later about it though!

Okay it's been an hour and everything is awkward. I need to talk to Maddy like now. Or maybe tonight when Wilmer goes to his apartment.

"Hola hermosa, can we talk?" Wilmer asks.

"Sure." I replied and led him to my office.

"Listen I got to go I have some work I need to do. I'm really sorry for leaving so early but I'll be back tomorrow." she says with guilt in his voice.

"Don't be sorry baby, it's okay." I say and cup his face before leaning into a kiss. after that he left.

"Did he leave?" I hear Maddy ask from behind me making me jump. I just nod.

"Mads, baby, can we talk?" I ask. She just nods. "Okay so I want to know two things. One is why are you uncomfortable around Wilmer. And second what happened last night? you never told me." I asked. Maddy sighed.

"Okay so, about Wilmer. There's something off I like have this gut feeling that he's no good. He seems really familiar too. Like yeah I've seen pictures of him but like when I met him..it didn't feel like the first time I have..he reminds me a lot of an old friend my dad had...who hurt me. I'm just scared he's going to help my dad hurt me." She said close to tears. I gave her a confused look. So She kept going. "So this goes to last night. I got a call from an unknown number. Turns out, it was my dad. He said he's going to get me with the help of his friends and...and I think Wilmer might be one of them. When he came in today he um he saw me and smirked like he knew something and planned something. I'm just scared Demi." Maddy sobbed. Okay that was a lot to process but Wilmer did seem weird today. Oh my gosh my poor baby girl.

"I'll never let anyone hurt you Maddy. Do you understand? I will always stay with you no matter what. I'll keep you safe baby forever." I said to her. And she just nodded sitting there in my lap. What am I going to do..?

A/N
Two updates in one day? Yeah boyy!! I decided to be nice😏 Ugh 2k reads?!? I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS!😍 Please inbox me with ideas I've been getting a few so thank you to everyone! I'm going to try and use everyone's ideas!! I just really love you all😊 and if any of you are going through hard thing pls inbox me! I'll be here for all of you guys! Please keep commenting and voting!! Stay Strong love you babes😘
-Mads😜