A NIGHT TO REMEMBER

Luke POV

I want to get away from all the drama and all the Bullshit that going on in our life. I want to cuddle my baby without Ryan worrying who is watching us. I want to love him again and spend my whole life with him.
I planned something special for my cuddle bunny. I hope he likes it it took me a lot of planning and time to do.

"Luke where are we going": He said smiling

"You'll see baby its a surprise": I said laughing a little

"Okay": He said grumpy

I laughed at his childish act he look so cute doing it.

We arrived at a beautiful house with a gorgeous view of the lake. I parked and opened the door for Ryan while covering his eyes.

"Luke where are we": He said giggling a little

"Hold on okay now open your eyes": I said as I uncoverd his eyes

He opened his eyes and almost was teary eyed and just stared at the house then at the view of the lake and looked at me. I gave him a kiss and hugged him tightly.

"Surprise our new home my love": I said holding him close

"Really": He said teary eyed

"When we get married we'll live here and our future kids": I said happily

"Aww I love you so much": He said crying happy tears

"I want to get married here in front of the lake": He said crying happy tears

"We'll invite everyone your family and my family": I said kissing him and holding him close

"You would be a great father": He said smiling

"We would be great parents": I said kissing him

(Play song)

Ryan's POV

Today is the day I will get married to love of my life and will be Ryan Patterson. I decided to wear a bridal gown for my wedding. It was long and Lacey and grey on top and white on the bottom.

 It was long and Lacey and grey on top and white on the bottom

I wore a greyish vail on my head. The dress fitted me perfectly cause I have a feminine like body not masculine so I wear mostly girl clothes for my body type. I apply natural makeup on and looked in the mirror. I cried not Because of my beauty but that I'm getting married. I thought I was gonna be alone and live with just a dog or a cat. But I found the one who will protect me and love me.

Luke's POV

The love of my life is gonna come down that isle and be mine forever. The one who loves me and care for me and would have kids together with. I put on my black suit with a red and black tie. I combed my hair and comb my beard and looked on the mirror.

I can't believe I'm marrying my crush I been in love with since kindergarten

I can't believe I'm marrying my crush I been in love with since kindergarten. The one who I would say everything to the one I can play around with and won't leave me or cheat on me. My other half that I was missing all along. I wait there standing waiting for my love to show up. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him how beautiful and elegant he looked walking down the isle. I grabbed his hands and looked into his gorgeous greyish eyes.

"Do you take Ryan wrecker to be your lawfully wedded husband": The priest said to me

"I do": I said staring lovingly into his eyes

"And do you Ryan wrecker take Luke Patterson to be your lawfully wedded husband": He said looking at him

"I do": He said happily

"And by invested in me I now pronounce you man and husband you may kissed the groom": The priest said to us

I grabbed Ryan and kissed him passionately and hold each other close. A sound of a car door slammed stop us. The people looked over to see who it was Ryan saw who it was and was holding on to me tight shaking violently.

To be continued.....

Who was the unexpected visitor that came to Luke and Ryan's wedding? Why was Ryan so scared? The book is not over yet so be prepared for a turn of events.

ZOMBIE_GIRL_02LOVE YOU GUYS PEACE OUT😘❤😚