Chapter 1

Princess P.O.V**

I get a Text from Jala My BestFriendd.

Jala:What time you coming to my party??.....

Mhee: I'm getting ready now I'll be there in 20minutes!

I was already Dressed I just had to do my hair and Shitt. Its was Jala Summer Bash cause summer just Started. When I pulled uhpp to The Party it was Already Started When I got in the house I went looking for Jala I found Her at the DJ Booth.I then just walked around looking for Jada my other Bestfriend I found her and we was just talking when this Tall Boy who has Hazel Eyes Bumped into mhee Boy was He Finee Asf.!!He Apologized and before he walked off he gave mhee his Number Boyy was Fine and all but I don't want a Thug.He looked like he wasn't But I had a Feeling he was. It was hot asf in here even tho I had On a Hot Pink Crop Top with My high Waisted Baby Blue shorts and my Hot pink and Baby Blue Floral Kd's Boy wass I looking Cute!!.So mhee and Jada Was Walking too the Dance Floor Too Dance to Bump and Grind By R Kelly Boy was We Throwing that Ahh. One boy came uhpp behind mhee and I was Grinding on his Thing hard Too and Jada was Going in on Some nigga name Jojo His the biggest Drug Dealer in Atlanta. But From what Jada Told mhee they Talk and He Was Cute Thoo No lie. He was Dark skin With Greenish Eyes and had A lot of tattoos Also and was About 6'4.They Looked like a Cute ahh Couple. After the Party we cleaned Uhpp and Mhee ,Jala and Jada wasss Talking about the Party.When I got a Text from The Boy from the Party!

850-5127583:Wassuph ma im sorry for bumping into ya tonight o and my name Al.

Mhee: Its ok and I like ya name All!

Boy I hope He ain't no Thug.