IChapter 2

Allen A.k.a P.O.V**

Man Was Shorty Bad Last Night.When I saw her my Heart just dropped she was so pretty ma had a big juicy booty But it wasn't the Booty I liked it it was The fact that I felted Some type of way when I seen her.I want her to be Mine.While I was in a deep thought my phone vibrated and it was her.

850-489-8790:Its ok and I like ya name All!!And my name is Princess!!

Mhee:Thanks ma wyd doing tomorrow??...

Princess:I don't know y?..

Mhee: I want to get to know ya!!

I want to get to know ma because I feel like I want her so bad She the one I Can Wife her ya feel Mhee..But it looks like she don't date Thugs.

Princess P.O.V.

It Was 7:15 in the Morning and I was Getting uhpp for school.My high school is Martin Luther King High School.Which is The ghettoest Night school ever.So I decide to wear my white and green Nike shirt with my green True religion jeans and my green and yellow Lebrons!!When I went to grab my keys from the dinning from I seen a note from my mama Saying : I will be gonna on a business trip in Maryland I'll be back in 2 months love ya and I put money on ya credit card!!

I hate that I'm the only child but its What ever.I grabbed my keys To my Pink Lexis and left for school.When I got to school I seen my homeGirls Jala and Jada We knew each other since diaper Days I fuck with them the long way.Well I was Headed to my 1st period class and I seen Al and we talked while he took mhee to my first Period class and After School was Over I meet him at McDonald's and we talked bout each others Life and how our future Will be and stuff.

Allen A.k.a Al P.O.V.

While I was sitting at McDonald's talking to Princess I was Just thinking about how smart and beautiful she is.How was I gonna tell him I'm a thug?..Well we we figure it out later but it was Fun getting to know her and now since she goes to my school I can See her everyday!!

Jada P.O.V

I was At Jojo house chillen when Princess called mhee telling mhee about her and Al but what she doesn't know is that he is a thug and he works for jojo but soon I will tell her but No lie they would be a Cute ahh Couple.So I need to work on getting them together.