The sick lady at Tacobell

It was a calm quiet day at Tacobell. A worker with 3 baby pigs was working there. Burritos were half off today. Suddenly, a blond lady who was about 15 approached into the restraunt. Her name was Sally the Physco.
"Hey, I want a taco salad, PRONTO!"Sally demanded. "Sorry, were out off ingredients. But can I offer you a free burrito to make up for it?" The worker offered politley. "NO, YOU BETTER GIVE ME MY TACO SALAD NOW!" Sally yelled on the top of her lungs. "I'm sorry ma'am but were out of ingredients."The worker said with sorrow. "THIS IS TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO BURGER KING!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!! I HOPE THIS PLACE GETS SHUT DOWN ON HOW HORRIBLE IT IS!!!!" Sally marched out of the place.
It was time for Tacobell to close. But Sally the Physco had not had enough. "I'll teach them about horrible service!" Sally had broke inside Tacobell and found the baby piglet that worker cherished. She stabbed the baby piglet to death and dragged him on the countertop.
It was dawn, time for Tacobell to open. The worker unlocked the door with his keys. He froze up on what he saw. "OH MY GOD PIGZY MY LITTLE PIGLET. OH MY GOD!!!! WHO DID THIS? THIS IS A COMPLETE TRAGEDY!"The worker shouted as he dialed the police. The police arrived. So did the news. A knife fell down. The police investigated the fingerprints. They found it was Sally. Sally was on the news and arrested. "I  JUST WANTED MY TACO SALAD! YOU LITTLE S#*TS!!!!"Sally screamed as they pushed her in the police car. "YOU SICKO MURDERER, ANIMAL KILLER, INSANE LADY, YANDERE, PHYSCO!!!!" The worker yelled with a sob. "15 year old  murdered piglet over a taco salad at Tacobell."The news lady reported. Sally was sent to prison for weeks or possibly months.

Next chapter-Sick lady at McDonald's