Awaken [blank minded] 1

Nothing. I couldn't see nothing. What was going on? Where am I? Suddenly something pops up in my head, a name, I knew wasn't mine. It was someone's else name. Maya. That was the name. Maya.... Wait, I couldn't remember my own name. Neither my age. Neither any other important thing about me. My pulse was raising. I started to panic. I wanted to wake up. Why couldn't I wake up. I heard some people voices. I couldn't say if they were girl or boy but they seemed rushed and worried. Then again, I fall into the darkness.

I begin to recover my consciousness but I still couldn't see anything. I assumed I was sleeping and already waking up. I felt so downcast at that moment. I didn't understand anything. The weirdest thing was that, as far as I knew, sleeping did not cause amnesia, and did not explain why I could not remember anything. What if I wasn't sleeping. But if not, what could I be doing. My pulse started to raise again. It was hard to breath. I heard a voice deep and rough. Male's I thought. Finally, Finally! I woke up. It was sudden but at list I was able to open my eyes. People got near telling me to calm down, to breath. Now that I think about it, I wasn't breathing well, it was hard and I was hyperventilating. When my eyes were finally able to see relatively good, I focused in the people around me. They were... Nurses?! And doctors?! Just when I was about to scream I saw the room. Hospital room. What the hell happened?! That's it, I screamed.
"Chill out sweetie, everything's ok" said one of the nurses.

"Can you remember your name?" Asked other one.

"I-I, m-my n-name..." I couldn't speak. My throat was dry and I had a terrible headache. Still was useless 'cause I didn't even remember my name, just her name, what was it? Maya.
"Don't force yourself kid" said the doctor. The same deep and rough voice I heard before. There was sweat spread in all my body and I was starting to feel dizzy. I wanted to go. I wanted to leave now but I couldn't move. Why? No idea.
"Relax kiddo, your fine, we really thought you wouldn't we up" laughed the doctor.

"Huh?" I spited.

"Shut up Malcolm! The kid just woke up, let him recover" yelled the nurse.

"W-woke up, f-from w-what?" I mumbled.

"A coma darling, you've been in coma for one whole year".