Encounter [blank minded] 3

It was already morning but I didn't sleep all night long. Not because the nerves and stuff, it's because since I woke up from the coma am afraid that if I ever close my eyes again I wouldn't be able to wake up. Still, the clock wake me even more with it murder alarm sound. First day and I'm already thinking burning that thing down. Anyway, I get out my bed, take a shower, put on the first thing I see in my huge closet that seems like a free passage to Narnia itself and went down to breakfast.
"Morning nephew, sleep tight?" It was uncle Eddie. He was making some eggs and toasts.
"Yeah" I answered yawning. I sat at the dinning room. The TV was on, it was great channel quality but it was just the news so it wasn't that interesting.
"Hey Eddie?" I said.

"Yes darling?" He responded with girl voice.

"Um, I've decided am gonna go and explore the city today" I told him.

"Ok, just take your phone with you in case of an emergency, are you sure you're ready to go out all by yourself?" He asked.

"Yeah I'll be fine, don't worry".

"Am not worried, I just don't wanna pay for your funeral if something bad happens" he jokes.

"Haha, very funny uncle".  I finished breakfast and get out as quickly as possible. The morning was beautiful. Birds singing, kids playing around, the bright sun that was burning my eyes... Sigh, beautiful. I find out there was a cafe not far from the house so I choose to check it out. I walk some blocks to see a big sign in which "Stars Cafe" is written. I assume that must be the place. I remember that Maya loved coffee, especially vanilla late with extra sugar. Oh good times. Good times am gonna bring back. I entered the shop to see a not so long line and some other people drinking coffee and chatting. I was going to get myself in the line when I see something particularly special. Even tho she was giving me her back, she has black curly hair with turquoise painted tips, just as.... As Maya. I stay there staring at her without realizing I was still in the line. I snap out of it and started getting closer. But not that close, I may be wrong, but that girl looked like Maya from behind. I could notice she ordered a... Vanilla late with extra sugar! Just when she turned around people started getting near me. The place filled.
"Hey, no, wait!" I yelled at the girl that was already leaving the shop. I tried my best to get out. It took a while, but I finally reached the exit door. I ran into her.
"Maya!" I yelled. Please turn back. Please turn back. She stopped and did turned back. I saw her crystalline blue eyes and her adorable freckles. It was her. No doubt it was her.
"Maya!" I yelled again.

"Sorry, was it me?" She asked. No... Sh-she didn't, remember me?

"Maya it's me, Liam, am back!" I said.

"Excuse me, but, do I know you?" She said. No, this is not happening.

"Y-yeah, we went to school together back in Seattle, we were....".

"We were...?".

"I-in love" she seemed surprise.

"Am sorry but I don't know who you are, even though, I don't know why or how you know my name and know I use to live in Seattle but, perhaps you confuse". She said. She was about to go when my body act by itself, took her by her arm and pulled her closer to a kiss. In case you're wondering, yes, we did kiss. I wanted to kiss her so badly so I couldn't control myself. She seemed surprised at first but then she kind of relax. Nope, I was wrong, she pulled me back quickly.
"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing dude?!" She said blushing.

"I-I, I just..." She cut me up.

"Don't get near me again!" She yelled and then turn back. I could feel the pain in my chest already. She was Maya. She has to be. How come I remember her but she didn't. No, I won't give up. Even if she doesn't remember me I'm gonna find the way for her to fall in love with me again and for us to be together. It's like starting from zero.