AUTHOR'S NOTE!!XD

Just a random song that I love at the side--------->

HEY GUYS! LOL I BET YOU LIKE HATE ME RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THIS IS A AUTHORS NOTE AND NOT A CHAPTER! Lol sorry but I needed too:P ok so anyways i just want to THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! THE COMMENTS, THE VOTES, THE FANNING! Everytime I get one I can't help but smile because before my previous stories weren't getting ANYTHING. Lol but then I posted this up and day by day I got the comments and the votes and the fanning. And I just want to let you know that I really appreciate that it means a lot to me.

And also I've noticed that I've been getting a range of fans which makes me even happier because never in a million years would I have thought that people older than me would even look at my story but you guys did and I'm so VERY grateful! Ok so I'm going to get to the point of this note before I get all mushy even though I think I already did. haha.

Ok here I go:

1ST OFF- ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED?! Lol you better be because the next chapter will be the last part of chapter 12!!!!!!! Haha lol that'll be uploaded sometime this week maybe even today but im not making any promises because I have a hard time keeping them lol.

2ND- After the last part of chapter 12, the chapter after that will be the last chapter of the journey because she's going to be going back to her pack. And boy do I have a serious rollercoaster ride for you guys. Most of it has been planned.....in my head not on paper haha.

I have a feeling some of you will probably hate me after some stuff but thats okay you can hate me all you want just as long as you keep on reading haha

3RD- I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOO MUCH EVEN THOUGH I DONT KNOW YOU! Lol but thats okay i still love you guys haha.

4TH- I have started a new account with one of my friends.  The account name is PURPLEHEART13.

5TH- The story that I made with one of my friends is called MATES WITH THE ENEMY. I think you guys will be intreseted with it hopefully. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go check it out. I think it could turn out to be a good book. Okkkkkk I think thats it........hmm or is it? Lol I'm so silly

OK WELL THATS IT MY WONDERFUL PEOPLE I HOPE YOU HAVE A MAGICAL WEEK:)

LOVE,

ASHLEY

P.S. For funzies I'm going to hold an age contest. The contest is for you to guess how old I am? Who ever guesses right will get the next dedication. And just to let you know i do have a couple of fans that are at least over 25 so just to let you know and also you only get one guess. okay thats it LOVE YA!:)