~Part 2~

(Eren s POV)

I walked into school with my sister Mikasa she kept nagging me the entire walk over and i kept telling her to stop and just fly to her and finally use her rare wings to not be late because she wants to walk with me once. About 20 minutes we finally made it to the school and (happily) parted ways she went to the S wing and I went to the A. I really want to be  an S Rank so badly i only have 5 power crystals i need 20! Fucking 20 crystals! Do you know how many people have grown in ranks? 3 in recorded history. ONLY 3 IN THE HISTORY OF MONSTERKIND!!!!! Well I'm determined and I'm going to be the forth. I know i will be!

(Eclipsa's POV)

I was sitting in class in the middle talking with a few other sucubi when i hear the door open and look over and  there was a demon with wings wearing all black, hair down and had a red scarf tied around her neck her mark shown on her wrist. Her eyes where all black except with red and gold flecks in them. She looked over at me and i give a small smile and turn back to the girls as she walks to a desk in the back next to the Wendigo in the back. "So eclipsa" one of the girls asked and i turn my head to her "are you free to kick off the year with my 15th birthday this Saturday?" I rest my head on my hand and close my eyes thinking for a second saying "i'll Think about it and get back to you," she nods excitedly and the finall bell rings and the girls go to their seats as the teacher walks in. "Alright students! Welcome to S Rank power class!" The teacher screamed making a few students in he front cover their ears "My name is Keith Shadis but you will call me Coach Shadis because i also teach P.E. Anyways, i will be your power teacher for the rest of your time here," he hands a stack of papers to a snow maiden and told her to pass them out. A few minutes later everyone had a paper titled: Strength and Weaknesses it had 10 questions 5 asking for your diffferent strengths and 5 asking for your different weaknesses "Alright do this and bring it to my desk when your done after that stay silent until the end of class," he barked. 

(Timeskip to a few periods after the class brought to you by laziness)

I had flown into hall Maria i was so excited i finally was able to go to this schools gym and get rid of the energy i had pent up the whole day also i had lunch next! So i was insanely happy! I had landed infront of the gym and rushed inside. A few other monsters where there from all different ranks some where in the gym uniform some where not. I go into the loud and energetic locker room say hi to a few S, A, and B ranks glare at or ignore the C ranks like the others and pick an empty locker open it and take out my uniform and lock and start to undress. I take off my shoes and knee highs, unclamp the things on my arms, unzip my one piece and slide it off to reveal my black lacy strapless bra and matching panties and finally grab my gym uniform witch is navy blue shorts (that are slightly longer than boy short undies) and a white shirt with the school crest on the top right corner and wing holes. I lock the locker and  walk out waving to the now many girls who have come in. I got out of the locker room and sat on the bleachers waiting for the bell to ring and when it did everyone lined up in a few unorganized  lines and i ended up in between an A Rank werewolf male to my left and a A Rank Banshee female to my right they both towered over me but gave off an intimidated sent because A, B, and C's all know to be afraid of me then the coach had started to spea- no yell at us "ALRIGHT KIDS" he looked at us "TODAY IM GONNA PAIR YOU UP AND I WANT YOU TO STRECH AND START PLAYING A GAME WITH ONE OF THE THINGS I HAVE OUT RAISE YOUR HAND WHEN I CALL YOU, ALRIGHT KIDS?" This causes everyone to nod, then he grabs a clip board and starts calling off names and kids start raising their hands. Whe he says "ECLIPSA, EREN" i raised my hand and so did the werewolf next to me and I mentally roll my eyes. This was going to be a long and annoying period...