Chapter 1

Hate, all there is in the world. Nothing is interesting anymore. This generation is stupid as a snail, no actually that's just cruel to say. Snails deserve more sympathy but humans deserve none. They caused war and pain, none realised that peace was still available...
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Naruto's POV
Today's the test.... I should go on a walk...So I can get ready...
I get up and go brush. I step into the shower and let the hot steamy water drip down my body. I get some shampoo and put my hand through my hair. I scrub my body and let it sit for a few minutes. I rinse my body and get out. I grab my towel and tie it around my waist. I make my hair and get out. I put on my orange jumpsuit and make my bed. I go to the kitchen and make some salad. After I finish, I pack it in my box and head out. My door shuts and I go to where I always do, my father's head. I sit down and eat. Ahh, what a day...It's raining and the clouds are turning gray. To bad I can't wear better clothes. I get up and check the time. It's 8, class should've started by now...I

"Where's Naruto?" Iruka says waiting for someone to reply, like always. "Naruto wouldn't skip a day like this, it's graduation." "Maybe he finally accepted that he couldn't  become hokage and gave up!" Ino says. "Yea, he's so weak and pathetic, no one likes him!" Sakura shouts. "Stupid!" "Weak!" "Patheic!" " Dobe..." "Annoying!" "Baka!" "Ugly!" "Useless!" So that's what they think of me. I open the door and walk to my seat. "NARUTO, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!" Iruka shouts. I ignore him. I close my eyes and talk to Kuruma.

Sasuke's POV
"Dobe..........." I whisper so I don't get left out. I hear others saying "Annoying!" "Baka!" "Ugly!" " Useless!" Naruto comes in and everyone whispers shit. Naruto walks past me and sits in the back. "NARUTO, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!" Iruka sensei shouts but Naruto closes his eyes and ignores him which shocks everyone. I see Iruka mad as he walks to him and does something totally unexpected, he slaps him.

Naruto's POV
Iruka walks over to me and slaps my right cheek. I open my eyes and see anger. "Don't ignore me!" I use my chakra and heal it. "Don't touch me...Your hands are filthy and shitty..." I shunshine to another open seat.

Sasuke's POV
Naruto uses chakra and heals his check and says glaring "Don't touch me... Your hands are filthy and shitty..." and somehow flashes to another open seat. My mouth hangs open and so does everyone elses.

Naruto's POV
Soon I hear my name. I perform all necessary and go back.

Sasuke's POV
Iruka sensei says "Naruto..." and he flashes near him. He does all the jutsus and goes back again leaving all shocked.

Naruto's POV
I go home and sleep.