Cheating & Caught -8

Your heart stopped. Of course you knew Shawn and Laur were "just friends" but why would you think Shawn was cheating on her. By all means, he wasnt the type of guy. You were shocked and shaking. You quickly typed in Shawn's phone code as he had told you before and began scrolling through their conversation.

Laur: "Yo."

Shawn "Yo yo. Whats up?"

Laur: "Nothin much, you?"

Shawn: "Home alone,.. usual."

Home alone... Shawn was with you for 3 days. He was lying.

Laur: "Want to hang out bruhh?"

The convo ended there as Shawn hadn't replied.

"SNAAP!". You could hear sticks breaking behind you so you locked his phone and sat there quietly, looking at the sky. "Im back with some rocks, they were hard to find." he said giggling. "Oh,... cool." you replied.

"You dont seem exicted but, we can go to the coast over there and throw them. I am rea..." He kept rambling off and you couldnt just sit there and listen to him talk. Not even breathe the same air. You were nervous and wasnt sure of what Shawn had been doing.

"Shawn, I want to go home." you interupted him and he stopped.

"Go home,.. why?" he said, glaring into your eyes.

"I dont,.. feel well. I just need time by myself."

"But you were fine early.... Y/N, whats wrong." He was getting suspicious and you knew your little secret of snooping was done.

"SHAWN, JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE. JUST GO ON YOUR PHONE AND... TALK TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND." You stopped and stood in terror. What the hell had you just said.... oh shit.

"Whhaat? Girlfriend.. Y/N, you ar..." he looked at you one more time and finally got the idea."

"Laur, you think she is my girlfriend?"

"She messaged you and I saw it and... I know you have feelings for her just,..." You didnt care anymore. You got up and left, walking to the bus station.

"Y/N, wait." Shawn ran up behind you, dropping the rocks in his hand. He put his hands around your waist, pulling your neck to his lips.

"Wait,.. just for me." He was shaking. You knew it had to be a lie. You shook and knew only two words that would end the pain... they were hateful.

"Shawn, no,........ were done."

Author's Note:

Whooo,.. that was one intense chapter. Sorry I took a week, I was on vacation. What do you guys think,.. is it okay? I was thinking of ending this in a couple more chapters and making one based on Nash, Matt or another boy. Let me know.