What just happened?

"Yo, not cool bro, you just practically gave our team leader away to the enemy," Jaime confronted the remaining fish friends.

"Ya, not cool La'gaan. You totally sold out the Stoll's," Garth mocked as they sat in the Bioship.

"They used me as a scapegoat, they deserve it. Plus those hits hurt," La'gann defended with a pout.

The team looked dumbfounded at the fish friends continued to bicker as their teammate was captured. Looking totally relaxed as if nothing had happened and brushing off their confrontations with more jokes and sarcasm. "That is not the problem Tempest, Lagoon Boy, and Aquagirl. We are asking why you invited Persephone to take Aqualad," Nightwing scolded them.

"It's fine. She said she'd bring him back by 10. Plus tonight is date night," Tula replied.

"And I don't think Kal minds the power either," Garth added.

"It's not fair! She lets him do whatever he wants," La'gann pouted.

"What do you mean?" Robin said as he moved closer to the two. Garth was about to make a comment on him being a 'ladies man' but was cut off by the clever mind of Batgirl,

"They're dating," she deadpanned, the fish friends nodding in approval.

"Wait so you're telling us that Mr. super serious has a girlfriend?"Rocket said in disbelief, as she had gotten the tiniest reaction when she had kissed him on New Years for 2011. 

A "Noted" came from Beast Boy at the again nodded answer. "When did that happen?" Cassie asked, in for the gossip.

"I think was the third visit," Garth guessed as he looked to his own girlfriend for help.

"So the time he kept getting Atlantean missions after we joined. Percy made him her guard when she came to the Palace. Saw it a mile away," Tula confirmed. The team sat in silence as they pulled into the mountain, walking down the ramp to face Batman and, surprisingly, Wonder Woman.

"Where is she?" Wonder Woman looked at the members.

"She took lover boy with her. Take a guess," Tula rolled her eyes. The Amazonian growled in response as she went to the Zeta-tubes, mumbling to herself about a stupid fish palace and some choice words for how she was going to dismember a certain sea dweller. 

"I wonder what happened this time," Tula commented as the Amazonian Warrior left.

"I bet you 3 Orichalcum that it was another prank," L'gann responded.

"Bet you five it was Percy getting on the League's radar," Garth said. They shook on it and moved towards the common room.

"How does Wonder Woman know Persephone?" Nightwing asked as the team followed suit in sitting around the room, eyes trained on the trio of Atlanteans. 

The three exchanged glances as they decided how much to say. Tula spoke, "I'm not sure we are allowed to tell you. There are rules on what we can reveal." The group groaned at the response, wary that the group had been keeping secrets

"I'm sure Kaldur can tell you when he gets back," Garth said as he and Tula got up to change into regular clothes.

"Which is...?" Beast Boy asked.

"Tula said 10. So then," L'gann shrugged as he followed the pair. The others then agreed to wait until 10 for their co-leader to return and moved to do something else in the meantime.

A/N Hey I'm back! Thanks to kaylachildofapollo for asking for this update and to all of those who have voted and commented so far! I'll try for the next chapter soon but I'm still figuring out how I want this to go and how long the story should be in general. Any ideas and input (constructive please) are welcome. See you next time 

-Ghost