A Mindless Dream Isn't always Reality- Chapter One

Character- Briana as Briana (twitter is @ItsBrianaB)

Chapter 1:

The hardest part about being a Mindless Behavior fan is not being able to meet them. And I live in New York too where they have been multiple times. The problem is that I have really bad luck. Thats why when I found out that Mindless Behavior was coming to NYC for a concert AND M&G all on a day i wasn't busy i was overjoyed! My strict parents were even letting me go! I even thought that maybe my badluck streak has ended. I have a feeling that something will spark between me and one of the boys... Maybe even my favourite MB boy-Princeton. Thats why i needed to find a friend to come along with me. So they can help me tell all the other girls at school about the spark that i hope will happen between me and Prince.

*Next day at school*

I saw Jayla at her locker and I ran up to her right away with a huge smile on my face. "OH MY GOSH, JAYLA GUESS WHAT!? MINDLESS BEHAVIOR IS COMING NYC NEXT MONTH! AND I CAN GO! MAYBE EVEN YOU CAN GO TOO....?" I shreiked all in one breath. Jayla closed her locker and looked at me with a bored look in her eyes. "Really?! Thats amazing! But you know I don't like Mindless Behavior....." She said. I wanted Jayla to come with me so bad! So i kept on trying to convince her.  "I know, I know. I was just hopeing that my bestfriend would want to come with me! We BOTH know that it would not be the same without you." I tried but Jayla just sighed. "I don't like MB tho... I only like Justin Bieber.... Sorry." If she was really my bestfriend she would've agreed to come. I sighed. "Fine then. But if JB comes to NYC don't expect me to come along with you to his concert." I said and walked away.

I asked all of my friends but none of them wanted to go along with me to MB's concert. I finally just gave up and decided that going by myself would be best. So i went out and got a ticket... But not just any ticket but a FRONT ROW ticket! I was so sure that going by myself was the best thing. Until the day of the concert came......

*One month later....*

 At school the day of the concert Jayla came running up to me. "BRIANA JUSTIN BIEBER IS COMING TO TOWN! And I know what you are going to say.... that you won't come with me because I'm not coming with you to the Mindless Behavior concert... So TA DAA!" She said while sticking her hands in her pocker and pulling something out. She waved the papers around in the air. "LOOK WHAT I GOT?! TWO MB CONCERT TICKETS FOR US!" I was in shock. She told me she didn't want to come to the concert... "Awwh Jayla that is great! But i already got AMAZING seats! Front row tickets." I said. Jayla looked at me; the hurt clearly visible in her eyes. "W-well my tickets are pretty awesome too... THEY ARE IN THE BOOTH SISTER!" She said excitedly. "THE BOOTH?! Look Jayla. I'm sorry. But i have never seen MB in person... nevermind atteneded any of their concerts! I love you for getting those tickets but i think i am going to stick to the front row tickets i already have." I said quietly. "But you even said that the concert wouldn't be the same without me there! Please come and sit with me at the concert! Pleaaaaaassseee." Jayla begged. I sighed. I really did not want to sit in the booth. Sure the booth is fancy and all but front row tickets can hardly compare. But i also didn't want to let Jayla down. She was doing something incredibley nice for me. Tickets aren't cheap you know... especially if its in the booth! "Fine." I heard my voice say. "But next time MB is in NYC we are gonna get FRONT ROW tickets... alright?" Jayla's eyes brightened. "alright." She agreed. "The concert tonight is gonna be so much fun!" "Yep... a blast. -_-" I said while regretting the front row tickets i just gave up.

TO BE CONTIUNED.....

I KNOW I AM NOT THE MOST AMAZING WRITER BUT COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW HOW I

DID :) ALSO FOLLOW BRIANA ON TWITTER- @ItsBrianaB AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER- @_KaySoMindless :)

READERS QUESTION- IF YOU WERE BRIANA, WOULD YOU HAVE GIVEN UP YOUR FRONT ROW MB TICKETS JUST SO YOU COULD SIT WITH YOUR FRIEND IN THE BOOTH? Comment your answer!