chapter 1

I knew that saving lives would get me in trouble sooner or later. I never wanted to run into the man that knocked me up and left me and soon as he found out but it happened. I knew I had to save him. Not because that's what my job was but because this was my six year daughters father. I helped him but I knew I had to stay. There was three community's that would help us. Daryl  knew people that would help me keep Harley alive.

She was about six months when this happened. When the walkers came and over powered this world. Her and I lived in the back of a ambulance up in the mountains. I would go once a month and get everything I needed and then I had to leave. I knew I had to find my father. So I started to travel. Harley grow up. She started talking. She started to get smart and know that she was suppose to be a survivalist.
__________*___________*____________

Its been four months since I found Daryl and everyone. Harley loves Judith who is Ricks daughter. She's four. Rick is Daryls best friend. Rick has a son Carl. He's very sweet.

Ever since I got here. Daryl has been wanting to keep Harley and I safe. He hasn't stoped talking about how sorry he is. That it was merles fault that he abanded me and Harley. But how can I believe him. After all. He did beat me up once when he was all methed out with Merle.

"Mommy. Who's Merle?" Harley said one morning while I was brushing her hair.

"Your uncle." I said braiding her long hair.

"Like Barry and Jerry." she asked.

"Yes. But its your dads brothers not mine."

"Oh. So is daddy coming to see me today?".

"Well yesterday he said he had to go get somethings for you and I. So maybe when he gets back."

"Do you love him. My daddy?" she asked turning around and looking at me with them big beautiful eyes.

"Yes. I did Harley Sky."