Decendants of the Sun (VKook)

A/N:Part 2. Enjoy.

Jungkook's eyes went wide as a boy climbed inside the hospital window. He was wearing a military uniform. He was covered in cuts and gashes, along with some blood from wounds. But that wasn't pull the interest of Jungkook off the myterious man that just suddenly climbed the hospital window. The soldier carries a cloth. "W-What are you doing here? Who are you? Are you that one of the soldiers who took people and kill them?! " Jungkook yelled at the man before him, causing a loud cry from the cloth that the soldier is carrying. "Now, look what you did. You just make her cry. Come now, sweetie. Shhhh, I'm here, " the soldier craddled the poor baby that was still crying from the cause of Jungkook's shout. "Can you help me? I think she just wet herself. " the man said then add a laughter at the end. Jungkook nervously took the baby and then rush for the door, but before he was completely out, he said to the soldier, "Will it be ok if you stay here? I will be gone for a minute or so. " The handsome soldier nodded and sat on the hospital bed, waiting for his doctor.

~Several minutes later~
Jungkook came back to room where he encountered the man. Along with the supplies for cleaning wounds, he entered the room where he saw the man, sleeping in one of the hospital beds. Jungkook didn't want to wake up the man for he know that he was very exhausted. He started to clean the wounds. Stitching the cuts etc.
Then he saw the nametag from the uniform which he didn't notice awhile ago. 'Taehyung' it said. Such a good and lovely name. Now that Taehyung is asleep, Jungkook now noticed of how angelic and handsome the soldier is. His name really suits his features. He has a tall nose, plump lips that seems to be soft when you kiss it, and a long and beautiful eyelashes that compliment his eyes even if it's closed. It's the perfect image of an angel. An angel that is sleeping. Jungkook didn't even notice what ge was doing until he carressed Taehyung's soft cheeks. He noticed that he already leaned closer to Taehyung's face, which cause him to blush. He blush even more when the soldier starts to wake up,of course from the heat of Jungkook's breath, blowing on his face. He smirked at the cute reaction Jungkook had. "What? Enjoying my face that much? " Taehyung teased the blushing doctor. "No! Why would I?! " Jungkook replied quickly, and still blushing.....

A/N:Ok. I will stop here. I will make part 3 in the future if I had time. Tnx for taking time at reading at my shitty work. Annyeong!!!!