Serendipity (YoonMin)

In a typical school in Busan, there was a boy named Jimin. Now Jimin, was always getting picked on. By his clothing, by his style, basically everything. He was called the 'nerd'by evryone and he hated it. Especially the one that started all the bullying. The one and only,the school jock, Yoongi.

He started to pick on Jimin ever since Grade School. He took a living on Jimin's mind. For what reason? Having a crush on a school jock.

But what everybody know, Jimin isn't the Jimin they always know. You see, Jimin isn't actually the 'nerd' you know. He's actually a singer. But it was kept mostly hidden especially at his school, so he can still have a better education. You know, no fans bothering him. It was very draining for him that everyday you get picked on, and the at night you will work like an usual singer would be.

Now, Jimin is working on a new song, 'Serendipity', for the intro of his new album. He's trying his best to get the jock out of his mind but it seems hard. After a few moments, the director called him for the M/V they are making for the song.

~Few weeks later~
Yoongi scrolled trough YouTube to watch something entertaining until he stumbled upon a video. On the thumbnail, was Jimin! It says 'Serendipity by Park Jimin Intro:Her'
He was shocked. How?! Hiw could this happened? That boy who they always call a 'nerd'will suddenly appear on a M/V? How? Is he somekind of a celebrity? A singer maybe? All this questions came flooding on Yoongi's mind. No, maybe it was just a look-a-like of Jimin. No,that's impossible. It's hard to have a person who look like you EXACTLY. Unless you have a twin or something, but that's not the point right now! Out of all curiosity,he clicked the video.

A/N: For all of those who doen't know yet Serendipity, I'm so sorry I can't put it in here. There is some difficulties in our WiFi and I'm just using Data. I'm really sorry.

The video started, and it already amazed Yoongi. Then the music came to a start. Wow, his voice was like an angel. And it was lovely. As he listened, he also watched. When the part when Jimin was having this moment under the blanket and he is looking at the camera, Yoongi's heart seems to stop it's own beat. Jimin looked angelic, without those glasses. He was mesmerized by Jimin's beauty. And feel regret on having to pick on to him. He didn't feel pity on him because of his beauty. But his talent. He really looked like an angel and sound like one. Actually, Jimin was so nice to him. Sometimes even Yoongi didn't ask Jimin would give answers to home works, seatworks and quizzes. By this,he want to kniw more of Jimin. Is he rich? Did he ever came to a rich family?

~The next day~
Yoongi searched the hallways looking for the sign of the angelic boy of that video he watched yesterday. He searched and searched but nothing.

He decided to find at the library. And to his luck he was there. Singing, without glasses. He was singing Serendipity. His real voice was more angelic than the actual song.

"Just let me love you. Just pet me love you"

"Jimin,"Yoongi said as Jimin finished his song. Jimin turned his head and to his surprise it was the jock he has a crush on. "Yoongi? What are you doing here? " Jimin asked,sounding so scared thinking he might be picked on again. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you. I just came here to say...... I'm sorry"

Jimin was so shocked. Out of all of this bullying, he will just say sorry out of nowhere? Jimin makeup his mind and forgive the jock.

And this day, the two boys heat beats its same rhytym as they love each other till the end of time.

A/N:Whats up people? Im sorry if that was shitty. I still dont know how to write a oneshot, a whole story to be exact! And I still hope you like this though. And sorry if I can't post my video of Serendipity here. Ok. Bye~~~