Chapter 2

Finns POV

'I wonder what's up with Santana, she isn't herself, she's... distracted' I thought to my self as I was waiting for class to start and waiting for Quinn to walk in.

"Whos' distracted?" Quinn said as she walked up. Damn did I really say that out loud?

"Santana" was my reply.

"Oh. Well then." Quinn said. I can tell she doesn't like the fact that I'm dating Santana, that and she calls her 'Satan' all the time.

"How are things with Sam?" That was a good thing to ask, right?

"He seems... Distracted. I think I'm gonna break up with him. Maybe that's what S... Lopez is trying to do" she said, although it sounded more like a thought to me.

I pulled out my phone.

"What are you doing Hudson?" Quinn asked, I don't know why she called me by my last name instead of Finn like she usually does.

"I'm gonna text her and ask if everything is ok..." why lie to her?

        'Hey babe, is everything ok?'

        'Yeah, stressed bcuz school sux' I hated when she shortened everything

        'R we ok?'

        'Ya. Y would U ask?'

        'JW'

        'We need 2 tlk tho'

        'After glee?'

        'B4. k?'

        'K. xoxo'

        'xx :*'

"She said everything is fine"

"Watch out for her Hudson"

"I will Quinny." I hadn't called her Quinny in forever, what posessed me to do that? Thankfully the bell rang right then so she didn't have time to question me.

Quinns POV

'That was strange, but I can't question him now. I gotta find Sam and end this before it gets too serious. There he is' I thought racing tword Sam.

"Hey Sam, can we talk?" Seriously those were the first words out of my mouth?

"Sure, what's up babe?" I don't think I can do this.. I have to, no amount of sweet talking is gonna help me on this.

"I think we should break up..." Damn this was hard.

"Really? I was kinda thinking the same thing... But I still love you..." He was gonna break up with me?

"Always Sammy Boy"

Looking across the hall I see Santana and Finn fighting and I can kinda hear what they're fighting abour.

'What do you mean you don't love me?' uh oh this doesn't sound good, poor Finn

'Don't act surprised. I know you want Quinn, it's no secret.' Dammit Lopez why did you have to bring me into your fight.

'So it's over?'

'Forever Finn'

What's Finn doing? Damn, he's walking this way, look busy Fabray, damn.

'You were right Santana. She tastes better than you do too!' Finn hollared at her after kissing me.

"Did I miss something?" Sam says as he walks up to Santana

'Finn and I are over and he and Quinn are an item I guess. Wait did you and Quinn break up?' Yes Santana that's why I didn't slap Finn after he kissed me, what kind of girl did she think I was?

'Yeah we did.' Smooth Sam.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, what did you think? I'm sorry it was short it's almost 1 AM and i should really be asleep, but I have too many ideas running through my head for my Ashton/ 5SOS story(: haha Comment and Vote and love me(: Follows are always nice(: