Chapter 2:Arch-Angel Michael

*— I coudn't help myself i couldnt hold it in,i had to cry..he was the only thing on my mind and i couldn't take him off... —*

Blue:Seithe are you ok......

Seithe:leave me alone...im going out for a walk...

*— Seithe would have put on his armor and sheathed his sword.. —*

Seithe:...im going to the graveyard...wait...why is there a demon hound there..

*— The hound would have attacked seithe —*

Diamond:HEY DEMON GET OFF OF MY BIG BROTHER!!!

Seithe:Diamond no!!!!

Diamond:its ok Big brother...ill be fine....

*— Next thing i knew diamond had been stabbed by a blade similar to the look of nazguls —*

Diamond:....Agh!

Seithe:DIAMOND NO!!!!!!!!!

Diamond:its ok big brother...Im fine...

*— Diamond would have fell to the ground unconscious —*

Blue:Seithe whats going on!!! What happened!!

Seithe:its ok..youll be fine trust me...Promise me you wont leave me diamond..Please little sis...Please

Blue:Seithe we have to take her to the tower.....shes been hurt really badly...

Seithe:The gate...yea take her to the holy gate...it should remove the demons blood from her and heal her wound

*— As they would have left with diamonds body taking her to the tower to heal her,Seithe would have stayed there trying to find nazguls body but he was nowhere to be found —*

Seithe:Nazgul! i know you hurt her WHERE ARE YOU!!!

Chaos:Heh..nazguls dead...i have drained the remaining power from him..i know you and your family...you killed my brother...i know you seithe...you killed him..and im going to avenge him...right here right now..

Seithe:Chaos!?!?! Why!!! keysloww served you...SORROW SERVED YOU!!!

Chaos:Dont you get it...Sorrows a traitor to my army...sorrow was an enemy he had to be put down...

Seithe:I dont believe that And i NEVER WILL!!!!

*— Seithe would have charged at chaos —*

Seithe:im going to put you down just like i did with nazgul...

Scream:Seithe...That wouldnt be a good choice brother...it would only get you killed...but if you must..i might as well give you my power...

Seithe:SCREAM GRANT ME YOUR STRENGTH!!!!!!!!

Scream:As you wish...

*— Seithe would slowly become pale and his hair would turn from blonde to pure white demon horns and skeletal wings would emerge from his head and back —*

Chaos:You...your not...you cant be that strong..how did you gain the strength of the hand of azazel himself..

*— Seithe would launch himself towards chaos piercing him with his Demon Claw on his right arm —*

Seithe:If you wanna know...ill let you in on a secret...i mean..theres no point in telling you cause your gonna die anyways...see well...azazel..IS MY DAD!!!

Chaos:IM..Poss..ib........le...

*— Chaos would be on the ground —*

Seithe:now i got a sister to see...

Seithe:Scream you may have your powers back....

Scream:As you wish Seithe...

*— Seithe Would have reached the tower —*

Seithe:Please be ok diamond please...

Blue:UP HERE SEITHE!!

*— Seithe would hurry upstairs to the 5th floor where the holy gate is to see diamond in a bed patched up and sleeping —*

Seithe:Blue is my sister ok!

Blue:we dont know but Michael has found something..interesting...that may have to do with the attacker and your brother...they might be...related...

Michael:I am Arch-Angel Michael the hand of god,So you are seithe?

Seithe:Yes...

Michael:ok So i have found out the sword she has been stabbed by was a demon relic...one of kinds of the demon blades...and it turns out it belongs to chaos...the hand of nazgul...Also...it seems that i have found something quite interesting...do you recall a name by Sorrow?

Seithe:Ummm no i do not..........

Blue:Seithe..Be honest...this is an arch-angel..

Michael:well either way...your brother keysloww and this person who calls himself sorrow may be related.possibly they may even be the same person are you aware of this...

Seithe:Yes.....chaos talked about it when i was fighting him...hes dead though...

Michael:Wait youve seen chaos...wait you say hes dead...you killed him?

Seithe:Yep i did...

Michael:Ok then well im going to tell you the about the generals of the army of chaos...

Long ago there was 5 generals in the army of chaos

* Death a young lady but not very nice...she was the closest to sorrow....some believe their related...her weapon was a scythe

* Sorrow A young warrior He has lost many people that are close to him.....his weapon was a shortsword later near the end of the war him,Koltiras and death betrayed chaos and joined azazel in the other side of the war...some believe he may be keysloww....

* Sauron An orc knight who would usually clash with sorrow or death from time to time. his weapon was a mace,he eventually realized that chaos was playing him at the end and eventually died fighting chaos

* Nazgul a powerful lich who is the brother of chaos,nazgul and sorrow were rivals for a long time he swore he was going to get sorrow back for betraying his brothers army his weapon was a shortsword that looked somewhat similar to sorrows

* Koltiras A young ShadowKnight Who was good friends with sorrow and death also believed to be related to sorrow and death His weapon was a greatsword

He joined death and sorrow in azazels army