Prologue

Hey everyone! This is the third story I made. Though Im not yet done with The Sweet girl and the player & My Baby's Daddy ( still planning about it) im going to make this since im inspired about this bestfriend stuff:-) But pls do read and vote for the two stories I made and im really going to finish it both. :-)

So for this story,please enjoy!

-sheng

==============================================================================================================================================================

Paul and Chloe were the best of friends. For more than ten years, they were able to maintain their strong friendship. Because of it, Chloe kept on holding unto that strong bond. Little did she know what her bestfriend felt for her. 

But all of a sudden, Paul confessed to her. He told her that he cant keep his feelings for her anymore. "I can't be your bestfriend anymore. I don't see you as my bestfriend and I don't want to be that person anymore."

Chloe was shocked when she knew about his feelings for her. She rejected him since she doesn't want to ruin their friendship and she just broke up with her boyfriend.

But why does she feel sad and hurt when she knew that Paul is seeing another girl? Why can't she feel their friendship bond anymore? What will she do especially when she could see him as a man whom she can love and not her bestfriend anymore?