Nesha and Niall . <33

"Nesha, come on move your lazy ass. Let's goooo!" my best friend Aslana screamed from the other room. I looked over myself in the mirror. My dark eyes moved from my white jumper and my gold necklace to my black jeans. My long dark chocolate brown hair was straigtened and down my grown-in bangs were put aside with a golden clip. 

Suddenly, Aslana appeared next to me. She had a black jumper with silver buttons on it with white jeans and black pumps. Her curly/wavy hair was down as usual, her side bangs covering her right eye just a little. She didn't really like makeup much so she wore a natural look, clear lip gloss, a bit of eyeliner, sometimes mascara and blush. "Do you need my help...no offense, but you are slow as hell..." she joked smiling and making a heart with her hands. "I'll do your make up," 

"Alright. Fine...don't make me look stupid...." I gave in annoyed. Aslana smiled at grabbed the makeup bag that sat next to my hair straightener. She scavenged through it finding her materials, her usual natural look was going to be on me too i guessed, considering the only things out were eye liner, mascara, some brushes, and some blush and clear lip gloss. As she gave me her natural looking make over, her silver bangles clanged together often causing me to blink. 

"Alright, done." She smiled looking over her accomplishment, i then turned to the mirror, opening my eyes. I didn't look half bad, it matched my style. Looking at her smiling at me, I realized our make up matched. 

"TWINSIES?!" I screamed causing her to crack up. She usually said that during her loud streak when we did something alike. I then joined into her laughter. 

"Come on," she said in between breaths, slowly calming down. "Let's go, we're going to be late. I WANNA GO TO NANDOS!"

Aslana and I have always dreamed of coming to the UK since we were young girls, we were American Directioners, always wished we could walk the streets our rolemodels have, or even breathe the same UK air. We moved to the UK together recently from the Eastern Coast for college.  

Aslana dreamed of making it big in the musical world like they did, but she was far too shy and had a terrible case of stage fright. The boys kind of helped her with it, becoming the main reason for her performing, her inspiration, however she still hadn't come out of her shell, but was slowly emerging. 

For me, they taught me to love myself, making me feel important, like I had a purpose in this world. Being a Directioner made me meet many wonderful people, like Aslana, who shared the same feelings as i did, helping me realize how important  I was. The boys made me focus on something other than bad things that were going on in my life and made me laugh in hard times.

"Neeesshhhhhhaaaaaa! I'm hungry!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. 

"You sound like Nialler." I laughed.

"I know." Aslana giggled. "Why is it whenever I talk to you I'm hungry?" This made me laugh, remembering our inside joke.

"Alright, come on. Where's your keys to our flat?" I asked slipping on my black pumps. 

 "Here, always attached to my car keys." she smiled. "Alrightly, lets get outa here."

I walked out of the flat to the passenger seat of the car, Aslana following me closely behind after locking the door. 

About 5 minutes later we walked into a crowded Nandos. The usual quiet resturant was now loud, many people talking and conversing at once. 

"Come on," Aslana said leading me to the waitress podium line.

Many people cut through the line and suddenly a large man with a huge stomache started to walk towards me. As I backed up trying to get some breathing room, I collided into a blonde boy just about my height but a bit taller than me with blue eyes and yellow specs that encircled his pupil.