Games

As I pulled up I tried to decide if I was going to confront Vonni. If she's wrong and she's accusing him of something they could have another huge argument or even break up-for real this time. And God knows ion want that cus that's my baby. But I can't have him lying to me. Well to be honest it can wait for a little bit longer. Ion wanna ruin our relationship. When I rang that bell he looked like he was waiting for forever.

"Babyyyy I missed you damn girl you don't be over here no more" he said all sappy.
I swear he is a sweetheart ion want to break his heart. If I jump to conclusions and tell him what I've been thinking it would just break him. Someone like him needs support and until he builds his relationship with his mom up I'm the only support he has.

"Hey daddy. I been busy sorry" I said letting myself in.
He smiled and closed the door behind me. I went downstairs to that room we chill in when we want privacy. We spend hella time in there. Not like that cus ya know I'm still a virgin. He ain't hit it yet. He don't seem pressed to fuck. Like he love me for me. I find that crazy. I think I'm lucky as iono what. I kinda want to fuck but like I'm scared I don't have no experience in that area. He probably has a lot.

"Let's play a game
I asked knowing it would get spicy.

"What do you have in mind? I have call of duty, 2k, and fortn-"

he was listing all his games but I cut him off.

"Nah I was thinking something a little more spicy"

I raised my eyebrow to put emphasis on spicy. I hope this works. I've never known him to be a freak. He's actually pretty innocent.

"Ohhhh truth or dare?" he asked

"Yeah that works. Only rule is it can't be mad illegal. I'm not going to jail"I laughed.

"Truth or dare?" He asked looking all excited.

I'd rather safe than sorry "Truth"

Vonni's POV*
Bruh I wanted her to pick dare so I could get her to do a lil bit of something nasty. I really want to fuck,but we've never talked about the whole sex thing. And ion wanna ruin this relationship thing. She went safe or so she thought.

"What is your guilty pleasure"

She looked surprised but like it was no big deal at the same time.

"I like to take the middle of a Oreo and put it in a jar and put the cookie part in a jar" she said covering her face.

She's so innocent. On the outside.

"Truth or dare" she was still covering her mouth.

"Dare" I'm not scary. She ain't going to make me do nothing too bad.

"Take off your shirt" she shrugged and said quick like she already knew what she was going to do.

"Oh Ard you was for real bout this being spicy" I took it off.

TiTi POV*
My nigga. That's mf daddy I swear.

"Ite bae Truth or dare" he said licking his lips. He just want to get me in trouble yo. Cute self.

"Dare" i hope I don't regret it.

"Take off ya lil sweats" he said smirking.

I shrugged and stood up. I took em off and sat back down. This damn floor rough.

"Truth or dare motha fucker" I said hoping he picked truth. Imma ask the question.

"Truth" he said looking tired.

"How many bodies you caught" I blurted.