My sincere apology.

Hello everyone.

It's been a while since I last visited and checked my Wattpad account.

I just wanna thank you and at the same time apologize to all the reader who read my 'How You Remind Me' Fan fiction story for not updating even tho I kinda said that I will update.

I really got busy with my life, in school added with extra curricular activities and love life and other personal things.

so yeah. I apologize to all of you who waited for my update. I didn't mean to "paasa" you guys. Im really really sorry.

and also, I will not be continuing this work (kinda sad :( ) because of these factors.

1. How I wrote this. 

I was still in college (i think second year) when i wrote this story and i was so into KaRa at that time but now, I already graduated and I have other things that I'm focusing on and KaRa thing is kind of not a part of it. I still like them tho.

2. The caharacters.

as i have said, i was still young when i wrote this and its been a while since i last read my own story so i dont know /  cant remember all the characters I used in here and how they fitted to the story.

3. The way i wrote this.

I cant remember how i actually wrote this. The way each character relate to each other, the way they speak, their characteristic and everything.

I wish i can just pick up where i left but i couldn't. I did try, but it doesn't feel right when i started writing. Im really sorry.

That is all. Thank you for reading and i hope you understand.

Elz

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang How You Remind Me (A Mika Reyes and Ara Galang Fan Fiction) 🎉