I

"WHAT?" Detective Diaz shouts as she glares at Captain Holt.
"You understood me just right Diaz. You'll follow my command or I'll make you work with Hitchcock and Skully for the next few weeks."
Rosa huffs as she turns around to look outside the office window where Hitchcock is once again looking for something skully must've lost in his ear using a pen.
She narrows her eyes and turns slowly back to Holt who hasn't moved an inch.
"This must be a joke. I'm a FBI agent. Not a babysitter for some psychotic bitch." Rosa tries again.
"Do you see me laughing." Holt replies.
"FINE" the detective shouts as she storms out of the office and slams the door shut as well as Boyles Soup in his face.
"Has anyone seen my pen?" Is the last thing the angry woman hears before leaving out the door that leads to the fire escape outside.
"Urgh" she grunts as she kicks forcefully against the railing. The whole constellation starts shaking dangerously but rosa doesn't care. Dying would be a heavenly way out of her misery.
Diaz slumps back against the brick wall and searches for a cigarette and lighter in her pocket. She puffs out a sight of relief after finally finding one. It's another bad habit she's collected over the years and especially now after the breakup with Marcus she's been smoking more than she'd like to admit.
Inhaling the poisonous smoke she finally starts to calm down a bit.
When she signed up for the FBI she definitely didn't picture herself taking care of some spoiled brat.
She peers over to the door when she hears a click and sees Gina looking over to her.
"What's got you all grumpy Diaz. You act like someone looked at your motorcycle the wrong way. Uhhhh or did somebody touch your knife collection?" Gina digs as she casually leans against the railing across from the, once again, glaring detective.
"None of your business Linetti. Now shoo before I give you a little push and make your death look like a little accident."
Gina rolls her eyes. "I'm just kidding. I heard the Captain's making you babysit his niece."
"No way it's his niece. He described her as a 'psychologically unstable young lady'. That's his words for crazy hoe."
"Yea. Cause she is. I once overheard them on the phone."
"You were eavesdropping." The detective corrects.
"Anyway. Holt asked her how she was holding up after the death of her grandpa and she was laughing hysterically."
Rosa chuckles lowly. That's something she'd do.
"And see the good side. Maybe she's super hot. You're digging crazy and she's got the same genes as Marcus." Gina adds casually as she types something on her phone.
At that the nostrils of the young detective start to flare and she grabs the distracted Assistent forcefully by the collar to hold her dangerously over the edge of the stairs.
"Shut your mouth. Don't you have a jod to do or some memes to watch instead of snooping around other people's businesses?" Rosa seethes.
Gina puts up her arms in surrender. "Chill chill. I was just trying to cheer you up."
Diaz pulls her back and lets go of Gina, who is not one bit shaken.
"If you bring him up one more time I'll rip your hair out and shove it down your throat." The detective threatens before she goes back inside. The calming effect of the cigarette all gone.