Chapter 12

[DUDES OKAY SO I HIGHLY RECOMMEND A FF JUNGKOOK X READER CALLED BLOOD INK. ITS GOT ME FUCKED UP, BUT SERIOUSLY ITS INCREDIBLE EVEN THO ITS NOT FINISHED AND IM STILL WAITING ON UPDATES]

You arrived at the hotel you'd be staying in and got your room. This room was small, but big enough for all of us. As soon as you walk in the door, there's a bathroom to your left. If you keep walking, there are two beds to your left, and a tv to the right that's in the middle of the beds.

You and the girls walked in. "I CALL DIBS ON THE WINDOW BED!" SunWo shouted, pulling you with her to sit on the bed that she had claimed.

"Calm down! We're only here for two nights!" Tae See said as she sat down on the other bed, setting her bag down on it. "Let's settle in a bit before we have to go." Jinwoo smiled before going into the bathroom to perfect her hair and makeup.

~Time Skip to an hour before the show~

"HURRY UP! WE GOTTA GET OUTSIDE!" Jinwoo shouted as she waited impatiently for the rest of you to be ready.

Once you all had what you needed, you hurried to the van outside. JP Rim was already inside, waiting to start driving. You were the last in, so you closed the sliding door and you guys set off.

_______________

You all soon arrived, and got out. The mic's and things were already set up. So all you had to do was wait to get on stage.

You all got your mic's on and we're about to go on. You heard fans chanting your names.

"Come on! Before show selca!" SunWo pulled out her phone and you all posed.

( SunWo is holding the phone, you are to her left bending in the front, Tae See is next to you, and Jinwoo is in the back )

"Alright! Definitely posting that!" She said before posting. "We'll check comments later!"
And with that, you heard 'Playing With Fire' start playing and you all walked on stage as lights were flashing.

"Look at me, look at me now, ireoke neon nal aetaeugo itjana, kkeul su eopseo" You sung into the mic.

Then your rap solo came. "Oh no nan imi meolli wabeoryeonneungeol
eoneusae i modeun ge jangnani anin geol
sarangiran ppalgan bulsshi
bureora baram deo keojeoganeun bulkkil
ige yaginji doginji uri eommado molla
nae mam doduginde wae gyeongchaldo molla
bul buteun nae shimjange deo bueora neoran gireum
Kiss him will I diss him
I don't know but I miss him
jungdogeul neomeoseon i sarangeun crack
nae shimjange saekkareun black!" You shouted as you all danced.

Once the song had ended, the crowd screamed. "Park Jinwoo! Kim Tae See! Cha SunWo! Yoon [Y/n]!" They chanted.

"Hello, California!" Tae See shouted into the mic. "How are you all doing tonight?!" You yelled in perfect English.