Chapter 20

[ DUDESS 1k READSSS!? Thank you so much! It's not a lot, but it means a lot. ]

Authors POV

You awoke to a sweet aroma filling your nose. You also felt a warm arm around your waist.

You opened your eyes and saw a sleeping Jimin. You smiled at how cute he was; he didn't look ugly at all while sleeping. "Hey.." you whispered, hoping he would wake up to just that.

"Morning, beautiful~" He hummed, opening his eyes and smiling at you. "I-I'm not-" he cut you off. "Don't argue, of course you are.." He chuckled, pulling you closer to him.

"We should get up. I have practice today.." you mumbled. "But I wanna stay like this. Just for a little longer~" he whined. With that, he closed his eyes and moved his head back onto his pillow.

His features were fully exposed. His small eyes..cute nose..his large, full lips that made you want to kiss him right then and there..everything stood out. His lips were pursed, almost begging you to place yours on them.

Just then, he opened his eyes. "Do you want to kiss me that badly?" He teased. "I-I wasn't-" he cut you off again. "You were staring at my lips. I'll let you kiss me if you want~" he grinned.

"N-no..I...we should get up.." you said, sitting up and getting out of the handsome
boys' grasp.

You walked over to your closet and opened it, grabbing a pair of black leggings, white sneakers, a red flannel for your waist, and a white T-Shirt.

Walking into the bathroom, you shut the door and locked it. You showered, and then dried your hair, putting on a black SnapBack.

"You look cute~" he teased as you walked out of the bathroom, putting your pajamas into the basket by the door. "Aish! Hush!" You said, waving for him to come with you.

You lead him out of your room and into the kitchen. "W-why is he here?!" SunWo asked.

"I couldn't sleep last night, and he came over to uh...cuddle..." You looked down, slightly embarrassed. You hoped they didn't think you and Jimin had sex.

"We didn't have sex." Jimin said confidently. "I promise." He smiled, walking to the door. "I'll be going. Bye, [Y/n]~ah." He winked before closing the door and leaving for his dorm.

You took a seat on the couch next to Tae See. She began making kissy faces to tease you. "Oh shut it, T!" You hissed.

"You two should get together! It's obvious he really cares about you." Jinwoo smiled, walking over and handing you a cup of coffee.

You gladly took the cup of liquid that you longed for. After a long, restless night, and some cuddling around 2 in the morning, coffee is exactly what you needed.

______________

A few hours passed and you had gone down to the recording room by yourself to write something on your own.

The lyrics just flowed out of you. Before you knew it, you had a beat, and you had created music on your laptop to match the song.

You hummed along as you played the lyric-less song. Then you began recording the lyrics, matching the music.

When you finished, you played everything again, and decided to add a rap. Once again, you hit play. You loved this version.

"Is that your song? Did you write that?" You turned to see Suga, walking in the room and closing the door, sitting by you. "Y-yeah..is it good?" You asked, a bit nervous he wouldn't like it.

"Like it? I love it! It matches your personality! You should definitely release that as a solo song!" He grinned widely at you. "Okay~ I'll think about it. I'm still not sure wether or not to rap more instead of singing." You replied in an unsure tone.

"Your singing voice is lovely." He smiled, scooting closer to you. "W-what are you-" you were cut off by a pair of soft lips pressing against your own.

You melted into the kiss. 'Suga. Suga is kissing me.' You thought. When you both parted, you looked up at him with a dark blush tinting your cheeks.

"W-what..w-why..?" Was all that escaped your mouth. "I felt like it." He shrugged. That hurt you. He kissed you just because he felt like it. Not because he cared about you. He lied. What an ass.

You quickly unplugged your laptop and stood up. "I-I gotta go back.." you hurried upstairs to your dorm room, the girls all on the couch watching a movie.

"Hey.." you take a seat by SunWo. "You okay?" She asks.

"No.."

YALL I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING LATELY! IM SORRY! ALSO IM SORRY FOR THIS SHORT FILLER? IDK-xx Author-Nim

-xx Author-Nim

👇🏻ᴅᴏɴ' ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ!(^^) (^^)