Chapter 1

Every day is a routine for us. We get up, get ready for our day and just do it. It's boring now, after years of doing the same thing, you don't know what is exciting or not in your life. And no, I'm not talking about my life. I'm talking about my mom, who happens to be right in front of me, talking about my big and great future.

"Sloane came on pay attention baby, you are going to take over the company in the future and I want you to know what you are doing." she said placing on the counter her cup of café.

"Mom, first of all it is 7 am and my eyes haven't open yet. Secondly, I am super tired because you are forcing me to go to a new school, since you thought my last one was not suitable. Lastly you know that it is hard for me to balance the whole company thing with my training. Dad wants me to be the perfect Alpha, while you try to make me the greatest witch and businesswoman." I responded to her leaning back on my chair and relaxing my hurting muscles.

"You know that since you are the first hybrid you should be fully trained kid. Stop whining about being tired and continue practicing your abilities." Of course, my dad had to hear me from their room.

"You know what, I will just go to school for my first day and I will definitely try to stay away from all the stuck-up kids this school has." And with a huff I was gone out of the door and heading down the road, since it was only a five-minute walk.

There were trees on both side of the road and you could see a forest forming behind of them. Surely, when you have a werewolf pack you want a forest to live. Or even if you are witch, since their power comes from earth usually. This whole town was the perfect place for supernaturals and there is not a single human in sight here. A community that consists of witches, vampires, werewolves, demons and angels.

Many at first believed that here, at Restan, they would be in danger, since we were once chased and killed, but time has shown this people that things change. Humans started thinking that we are just myths, stories to scare children and adults alike. Although we still communicate with the 'outside world' since we can't always stay in a small town, hiding away from humans.

And here I am, the only hybrid to ever exist. My ancestors happen to be different species and for some reason all their power was passed on me through the bloodline. It's so hard trying to balance such power inside you, that sometimes I break and end up hurting someone. My parents say that when I meet my soulmates everything will be balanced. You heard right, I said soulmates because of course I have 5 of them.

I walked up the stairs of Restan High School and I could literally feel the eyes of people on my body and it was freaking me out, because you know, boundaries. The worst part is that you can feel and smell the arousal of some of these disgusting beings. And out of nowhere one of them jumped in front of me.

"Well, hello there. To what do we own the pleasure of having such a breath-taking lady here with us?" he said and a shiver run through my body. Jesus Christ...

"I really do not want to talk to you right now and I am very politely asking you to leave me the hell alone or I swear to god that i will punch you in the face." I said with the sweetest smile I could give, which was hard to do so.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do that. You are in my territory and you will do as I say. Are we clear sweetheart?" he growled at me as his eyes flashed yellow.

"You are the so-called leader here? Oh my god this is priceless." People started noticing the tension between us and they stopped talking or moving.

"Listen here little boy, I can kill you in a second without even blinking. So, don't try and test my patience. You are nothing in front of me little wolf and you are really wasting my time here. Get out of my way pup." And since he didn't listen to me, he continued growling and his friends came as a backup.

"Wow wow let's not fight please, just leave Mark." Said a voice behind me. The smell of blood was strong and you could see 'Mark' getting angrier every second that passed. You know what, fuck it.

"You know what, I'm just going to walk away and I will try to forget everything that you said." Mark said with a smug face, thinking that he won. Bitch please.

"No one and I mean no one disrespects me and gets away with it boy. And I never make exception."

"And who do you think you are bitch?"

"I am Sloane Griffith and you are so going down." Many of the observers gasped and so did Mark but I did not care as I pushed him back and the lockers, gripping his neck and trying not to snap him in half.

"Ms. Griffith let him down right now and follow me. Now Sloane." Why do I always get in trouble in cases like this.

Of course, I followed this woman who is probably the principal, she was sitting stiff and she was very slim and tall. Her hair where caught in a bun and she was wearing a red dress. If I remember correctly her name is Diana Prince, that's what dad told me. She was walking fast and we quickly moved away from the crowd.

"I knew that this was going to happen Sloane, but I was late to preventing it. You have to control yourself young lady, I won't be always there to stop a fight." She finally spoke when we reached the office door and we entered.

You know that moment when you meet someone's eyes and you feel everything stopping and you are just locked in them. You feel your pulse and you just freeze on the spot because you know that the person in front of you is the one. Yeah it happened when a beautiful blonde girl came into my view. She had the most blue eyes I had ever seen and she was blushing really hard just by looking at me.

"Sloane meet Stella Arrowood. She is going to help you with your questions and she will be in your witch classes." Ms. Prince said as she sat down on her chair behind the desk.

Great, found one out of five mates.