The Tough Girl and The Genius Boy

Brick's Personal P.O.V

Buttercup was chewing on her pencil's eraser as she attempted to finish the Science Test on time. I smirked. I  didn't have to worry. Because I'm a Genius! Like my Sister/Rival, we are both kid Geniuses. Our IQ's are better than Einstein and Steven Hawking put together. Why, you may ask, are we at a school with Buttercup and Butch? They got in to Pokey Oaks Science and Math Academia, on a sports scholarship. But, Buttercup is in the advanced class with Blossom and I, and she is doing exceptionally well. She probably got a tutor so she could stay in the school, mostly for the sports. We have: Baseball, Soccer, Football, Archery, Golf, Volleyball, Tennis, Shooting, Basketball, Chess, Poker, and et cedra. Both her and Butch are our star athletes.

"TIME!!" the Instructor yelled, and startled me out of my thoughts. When I saw Buttercup looking at mr with a raised eyebrow, I quickly turned around. I blushed when I realized I was probably staring at her the entire time. "Blossom," asked the teacher. " Yes, Mrs. Kallendeer?" my Sister replied. "Can you please collect the tests?" "Of course!" "Kiss-up" I muttered to my self, when she collected my test. She gave me a scowl, and looked at my paper. Suddenly, her scowl turned into a smile, as she tried not to laugh. " What's so funny?" I growled. "You forgot to put your name on your paper, at least Buttercup did that!" she stated and bust out laughing. I quickly snatched my paper from her, and quickly scribbled on my name.

******

"Brick, Buddy, You forgot to put your name on your paper?" Butch asked and I nodded as Boomer laughed. " Man, that's even funnier then Blossom tutoring BC!" Butch said. "Wait, hold-up. Blossom is helping Buttercup?" I asked as Boomer nodded. Well, I thought, lets see what that's about!