The Cool and the Possessive (Pt.1)

Dedicated to redngreen_shadow

Please don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me!-DJ<3

________________________________________________________________________________

Buttercup POV                                                                                                                                                                         I sighed. I forgot my umbrella today. I remembered that it was going to rain, but I thought that Blossoms tutoring would end after the rain had stopped, but we had to end early because Bubbles was giving her a ride to Boomer and Bubbs house to work on a project, leaving me to walk home alone in the rain. Woo. "Hey BC," a familiar voice calls out to me. "long time no see bae." they purr into my ear. Startled, I turn quickly staggering back a couple steps. "UGGH! Princess!" Yes. I went out with Princess Morebucks for a while. It wasn't half bad, until she developed trust issues. "You look cold, let's go to my place hmmm?"

Brick POV                                                                                                                                                                                   Princess better be here soon to work on our project. "OOHH BRICK!" a familiar shrill voice called out. There she is. "Is it okay if my bae joins us?" she asked. "Whatever, as long as we get this done." I replied. "Thanks! Now hop in!" she says. As I get in I see Buttercup sitting in the seat next to Princess's. "BC? You're Princess's girlfriend?" I ask her as soon as I sit next to her. "Well, we went out for awhile, but then we fell apart after we had some..... uh 'issues'  you can say, I guess." she explains.

Time Skip brought  to you by jercypackson104 and her story (go check it out!)

Brick POV                                                                                                                                                                                   Princess clinged on to Buttercup's arm as we worked, it got pretty annoying. Suddenly Princess get's a call and leaves BC and I, so she could answer it. "Sooo...." I started. "You want to know why Blossom's been tutoring me." she says. "How did you know?" I asked her "Butch let it slip earlier, anyways, here is how it started........"