Ms. Nerd and Mr. Popularity

Blossom blushed. Boomer, or Mr. Popularity as she and Bubbles liked to call him, was flirting with Princess Morebucks, once again. Bubbles just stood there and rolled her eyes at her twin, whilst Buttercup stood trying too hard not to laugh at Princess's friends reactions. Some held their mouths open in shock, while others glared in pure jealousy. Then the bell rang. Blossom rushed to her next class textbooks in hand.

When Blossom arrived, she sat down at her desk, trying to clear all thoughts about Boomer. She closed her eyes and silently meditated. She felt someone sit beside her, in the shared desk. 'Probably Dexter' she thought. But, when she opened her eyes, there sat Boomer with his charming closed-eye smile. "Hey Flower!" He greeted her using his nickname for her. She blushed. "H-Hey B-Boomer" she replied and silently cursed herself for stuttering.

"Alright students! Your next assignment will be a partner project. You will be choosing a book to do a 30 slide PowerPoint on! Now, the partner selection will be random! First is.. Bunny and Mitch, next is Bell and Robin, then Princess and Brick, Bubbles and Butch, Buttercup and Bandit, and finally Blossom and Boomer!" 'CCCRRRAAAPPP!' Blossom thought.

A/N: HEYO! Sorry this chapter took so long to update! Don't forget to comment and like, and sorry this chapter was short! Start a convo with me on my profile for suggestions