He Saves You

You was taking a walk through Slender woods.
When suddenly you saw car headlights coming straight for you.
So you fan for your life but the car only sped up which scared you even more so you ran faster.
You tripped over a tree root which gave the man driving the car enough time to stop get out and walk up to you.
You tried to fight him of the best you can but with your now sprained ankle the pain was distracting you, you next notice a fist coming straight for your head but due to lack of quick reactions he punched you before you could duck.
You next woke up in a room that had a ceiling light that flicked on of on of, the tiles were grey and cracked and there was a huge iron door. You was tied to a metal chair. One man entered the room and said "You shouldn't have any hope your dad won't find you" then you hesitantly said "oh he will, I'm sure he will."
You notice the man had your phone. He called.your dad "hello Jeff" he said evilly "what do you want" Jeff asked slightly angered " I have your daughter Jeff. " he replied calmly and ended the phone call.
He then pulled out a pocket knife and cut your left cheek to make it look like a smile on one side. You held back the scream of pain but the tear were impossible to hold back.
He then chucked and left the room slamming the iron door behind him and leaving you tied to the chair.