He Saves You PART 2

It was the next morning and when you woke up you was still tied to the chair in that horrible room your cheek was in so much pain for the smile that the man started carving into you.
The same man from yesterday came into your room and carved the other side of the smile into your right cheek and you yet again cried in pain.
Just when he turned his back on you he jumped because there in the doorway stood your dad Jeff The Killer. He slowly walked upto the man and with his knife in his tightened grip. The guy was soon dead.
Jeff quickly ran to you and untied you, you didn't see anything that happened as you passed out. So Jeff carried you back home to Slender Mansion. When you both got back he placed you carefully on the sofa,as Toby went to get the first aid and call the doctor Jeff noticed the smiled that was carved into your cheeks.
Once he got the first aid kit he immediately attended to your wounds.
Jeff and the other creepypastas waited patiently for you to wake up. Once you did you looked over to your dad and instantly gave him the biggest hug you possibly can.
"I'll never let this happen to you again" Jeff says with a tone which sounds like he's disappointed in himself. All you did was hug even tighter.
After the traumatic experience you asked your dad to sleep in your room that night and he agreed.