Dear World

Dear World,

For you, you might only see me as a normal human being, nothing less and nothing more. I'm someone who cares about others and someone who loves as equally as others do. But, I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know where I'm going on this road trip. How am I supposed to know without any guidance from a map? Some people don't realize that even if I do something slightly wrong or seems like I do, I will go insane for the whole day, wondering if the person hates me.

So, to you, the world, I tell you that my words can only shadow the fact that I am lost. I have no idea what I'm going to do in this insane world, or try to accomplish. I am trying to contribute when I can and make sure I don't slip up. How is a person like that going to amount to anything?

So tell me world, how am I to function in a world where everything little thing could end up a mistake? I feel like a mistake. To everyone who fails to see that they are beautiful no matter what, let me tell you, I'm bisexual. Everyone knows this, but I might as well include this. I've been battered down to a wordless throat in arguments about me, me! You should not hide yourself just because you think others will not accept you. If they don't, they will never be worth your time.

I am proud of who I am, but when does that wear off? All the time. How is it that the brain makes you constantly think you are a mistake in a world of perfections? I simply do not know.

So world, give me that map I need. For I have no idea where my life is headed, and I can only hope I end up with a life I love to the very end.

But know, even if you are struggling with your identity, you are always loved. Someone somewhere is loving you with every fiber in their body, even if it's silent. If it feels like you are lost, I bet there are a lot lost with you as well.

Love,
@_YellowSkies_