Other characters

So when you die or get in the place, they will be a long white hall leading to a desk with two people. One is the side of hell, so if you're a sinner or something, they tell you to go to his side and then get sent down for fully by them. How? Well, they'll get cerberus if you are sneaky so that you can't leave. And they'll use a trap door, unless it doesn't work, he'll flu you down and smack you into the floor. Abuse.

But if you're innocent and not a sinner, you go with the other, (if you're not a angel) they'll fly you up to the level you're supposed to be on. Like a elevator. They also make sure they don't have slippery hands or something, so that they don't make you a fallen angel or something. He doesn't speed up and drop you to the floor hard like hell, but they'll make sure you get on the right level and on your feet. Delicate.

The one who takes you to hell is Redd. He only has wings and horns. He looks the same other then his skin being more pink and not having a shirt. He can also fly faster then the other demons. Not too fast to the point he'll burn your skin off, but enough to make your landing hurt more then it should. His hair is in his face and hides one of his eyes, which has a scar on it from ted. He's pretty stubborn as well.

The one who takes you to heaven is laurel. She has a halo and wings. She wears a long, pastel blue dress that starts at the bottom, then near the top it turns white. She wears a cross around her neck as well, she got that from Yanov. Her hair is down more and reaches to her shoulders and rests there. She is probably a bit slower then the normal angels are, but that's only because she doesn't want to hurt your feet.

Laurel is very nice and kind towards people while Redd is just rude. Plainly.

And they have to sit next to each other and not attack each other. Or for Redd to attack her and having to deal with him.

(Also, cerberus is gonna be three headed of course. It's gonna be Yuu so fair, but idk about the other two heads.)