Grim reaper + cerberus update

The one who takes lives. Yep. Grim reaper.

Who is it?
(Drum roll)
AK kid. Yep.
More like adult, cause in this he's gonna be a adult.
He still has his lollipop, still in his mouth. Except his hat is gone and his clothing is now a black cloak, exactly like the grim reaper's. Just a touch by him will kill you. If it's your time, that is. He can't kill Satan, God, the spheres, the circles, the people that tell you which realm you go to, none of that. So if he touches you and it's not your time, you won't die. If it is, however. Dead on the spot. Completely. You're gone. He has a scythe. He has black steam always coming off the bottom of his cloak. His hair is more down and almost covers his eyes completely. But you can just barely see them. Barely.

Also, cerberus isn't just Yuu anymore. He has two more people who he can yell at or by annoyed by. That's be pave and Parker. They're all three still a dog, like the normal cerberus. They now have a collar around their neck though, that's spiky. He can easily tear you if you try to escape from hell. Yuu is the middle head, pave is the left head and Parker is on the right. They're also half the size of Satan himself. And he's probably 6'9 foot. So that's pretty damn high. Also, they're wider.