Chapter 7

(Daryls P.O.V.)

I just ran into the house with my bow raised at the face of my own father. He looks the same... but with different scars and bruises. "Hahaha" his father chuckled and and looked down. "Daryl, my boy" He went to go step forward but Daryl nudged him back with the bow. "Dont" Daryl lowered his bow and started untieing the others.

Daryl heard a click and looked behind him. His dad was holding a gun towards him and he stopped what he was doing. "Wheres Hailey" . Daryl was silent. "Shes dead" Daryl said quietly. "You're lieing!" He yelled and knocked Daryl out with the gun.

(Haileys P.O.V.)

I was walking in the streets with nothing to protect myself with. I was zombie bate waiting to be discovered. Although I was in the country side so it was pretty empty. I was walking down a street hoping to find a house to relax in. I was in desperate need of water and my hip was aching everytime I took a step. The sun was burning through my skin very slowly and I could see my skin starting to turn red. My whole body was burnt and sore and all I wanted was a bed to lay on and food to eat. After about 25 minutes of walking, I came upon a big sign. It read  "Lora's Block Café".  An arrow was pointing to my left, I turned to my left and walked. About ten minutes later, I came upon a little café with a sign saying "Lora's Block Café". I looked inside and saw nothing. I banged on the window and saw nothing. So I walked in. It was empty of life. Nothing but tables and chairs. I walk into a door and I'm in the kitchen. I tried to look for canned food or water bottles... but theres nothing. I suddenly felt a burst of hopelessness. I almost started to cry... I was scared, alone, weaponless and I left my friends in the hands of a killer. I'm a coward. I don't even know how to get back. I slumped to the floor. My long straight hair hitting my face. What was I gonna do? I thought. I'm alone without a weapon. I'm bait. 

I heard a thud coming from under the ground. If it was a walker, I'd kill myself just by checking. I decided to just leave. Theres no food, nothing I need. But I did stay a bit so I could rest. I closed the door to the kitchen and found another room. Walking in I see a staircase going up. A burst of happiness rushed through me as I realized it was a small home. I walked up and saw a little hallway. pictures ligned up down the hall along with a tiny table at the end of the hall. The pictures were all small and contained 2 people. A mom and a boy about 9 or 10 years old. I walked forward and saw a livingroom. A love seat and a chair. A flatscreen t.v. was sitting against the wall at the front of the room. I sat down and enjoyed the comfort of the couch. A little table was beside the couch and under the table was a book. I picked it up and recognized it right away. It was the 5 book of Cirque du Freak -Trials of Death. The series of Cirque du Freak were my favorite. Darren Shan was my all time favorite author. It reminded me of the normal world. Going to school, reading books... whenever we did book reports, I always wrote about Darren Shans books. I layed down, opened the book, and started reading. I ended up skipping parts because I knew exactly what happens. I was about halfway through the book when I dozed off.

I woke up on the couch I fell asleep on and the book was laying on the floor. I turned over so that my back was against the back of the couch and I was facing the television. But when I looked over my shoulder I saw 2 boys and a grown woman. I recognized one of the boys from the pictures in the hallway and the mother too. But the other boy was recognized from my past. It was Trevor.

( Hey readerz! I have lots planned forr you guys!♡ Im sorry I make such short chapters but I want to start updating 2 chapters at a time. Theres also only a week of school left and after that will be barely any time to work on writing. I will always have time to write and publish but may take longer:( so sorry guys)