6; R o j o

"you make me feel things I've never felt before."

Richie woke up to the scent of coconuts and soft curly hair that belonged to a beautiful boy named Eddie.  Richie smiled into the small curls as Eddie twitched on top of his chest. 

Richie had assumed Eddie had woken him up but he didn't realize Eddie was still asleep. 

He was having a bad dream. 

Eddie twitched on top of Richie until Richie was fully awake and realized why Eddie was moving so much. 

Richie shook Eddie awake and whispered into his ear in hopes of saving him from his bad dream. 

"Eds! Eds! Eddie cmon! wake up wake up wake up!" Richie said in his raspy morning voice. 

Eddie mumbled and hummed and finally woke up. 

Tears lightly coated his lower lash line and his eyes were the slightest bit of red. 

wait. 

Could Richie now see red? well damn, that was fast. 

Richie caressed Eddie's cheek and wiped away his tears with his thumb. 

"just catch your breath and breathe ok?"

Eddie nodded and sniffled. 

He wiped away his last tear and inhaled deeply and then exhaled and Richie smiled. 

"ok, now would you like to tell me what happened?" Richie asked sweetly and Eddie thought about it for a moment before inhaling sharply and began explaining. 

"I had a bad dream, i-i it was mainly about being different and m-my mom was yelling. she... she..." Eddie tried but was cut off by his bottom lip starting to quiver. 

He bit it sharply and Richie began to worry for his friend. 

"Eds its ok you don't have to tell me," Richie reassured him and Eddie shook his head trying to continue again. 

"she told me I could never see you again because wh-when I to-told her I was ga-gay I told her who I liked," Eddie said and without thinking, he realized he told Richie he liked him. 

Richie was in complete shock. The two of them stared at each other wide-eyed scared of the others reaction. 

"Eddie?" Richie asked as Eddie rolled off of Richie and got up off the bed. 

"I-i-I'm so so s-sorry," Eddie said as he began to sob. 

"nonononono, don't be. I like you too Eddie."

"y-you do?" Eddie said as his tears stopped. 

Richie sat on the edge of the bed with Eddie, he brushed away his tears and brushed the hair out of his face. 

Richie cupped Eddie's cheeks and smiled at him. 

"Eddie Kaspbrak you are fucking perfect," Richie said connecting his and Eddie's lips.