Chapter four: Resort week

The reason why I put Resort Week is because I want to create something thrilling later on so keep reading to find out!

Author POV

"Good Morning class ehem- Fairy Tail!" Mira sensei said as she enter the school hall. "So tomorrow is Resort Week so pack up your luggage and assemble tomorrow in school at 7 a.m. sharp! Reminder, group yourself in groups of six!" Laxus sensei added. Soon, the whole hall was filled with cheers and some even clapped in joy.

Natsu POV

I'm so gonna ask Lucy to group up with me! I started planning for tomorrow's trip when Lisanna approached me. "Neh Natsu let's form a group with Gray!" Although I am a little unhappy but I still agreed though and told Lisanna that I intended to let Lucy join our group too.

Lisanna POV

"Lisanna I am going to ask Lucy to join us later on so please ask ice freak to join our group yourself!" Natsu said and took off. Now I am fuming mad. Ever since Lucy Heartfillia enrolled into our school Natsu payed less attention to me and always include her in every grouping! I can only join if I request. As his girlfriend, I will not tolerate this! I will activate my plan in this month's resort week!

Lucy POV

Just as I was feeling troubled by tomorrow's trip Natsu came. " Luce, Lisanna,Gray and I are forming a group and your in! I still have to worry about the other two members though..." Natsu said the last part worriedly. I felt as if a stone had been lifted of my heart as I accepted his "invitation". I think I found Natsu one member...

Sting POV

"Sting-kun Natsu and the rest decided to form a group and I'm in! Care to join?" Lucy ehem- blondie asked me. "Fine but I had to include my girlfriend in the group any slots for my girlfriend?" I asked her thinking about Levy. " Yep! We are in need of two person!" blondie replied happily as she walked away. Tch! What an idiot...

Time skip: Sunshine Island(I made that up) 

Levy POV

I finally arrived at Sunshine Island. That girl called Lucy is really kind to let me join her group but the poor girl Lisanna had been sending me some dark auras during the boat trip but I can't be bother with her since Sting was feeling sick. Maybe I should teach her a lesson... I smirked slightly. "Lu-chan! You look really good with Natsu maybe you should date him since he's single!" I said even though I knew he's with Lisanna. I knew I success when I sawing Lisanna glaring at me so I chuckled slightly. "Really? Lucy look better with Sting! Both of them are blonde so matching!" The familar annoying voice said. Immediately I snapped "But I'm with Sting! He dumped his annoying ugly girlfriend for me years ago..." while I pouted making Lisanna continued walking in a quicker pace. I won, Levy-1 Lisanna-0...

Lisanna POV

What's with that annoying girl... You'll see later on Lucy, Levy! I thought to myself as I went to a cliff nearby on the excuse of me going to the toilet. Carefully, I placed a rock near the edge of the cliff follow by some branches to cover the rock up. After I'm done, I returned to our groups room and chatted with Natsu and my love rival (Haha I gave Lisanna Juvia mode...). "Lucy, let's go oout later with Levy." I said. She agreed readily and I knew my plan is on the move. My target was Lucy at first but Levy mcgarden, blame yourself for having such a big mouth... I thought inwardly.

 Next part coming soon, things are starting to get epic lolz. Sayonara readers...