Chapter 3: A Night Visit

A/N: Wow, thanks everyone for reading this! It's doing better than I first expected! :P So, just saying because Micki's full name is normally seen as Mickila and said as it looks. Really (Or in my head anyway) it's pronounced as 'Mick-Eye-La' but it doesnt really matter. Anyways. Thanks for reading, commenting and voting!!! It really means a lot! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Present Day~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The woman slept silently, her slender body looking fragile as her chest rose and fell. She was deathly still apart from that exception. Dean sat on the chair in the motel waiting thoughtfully while Sam was out getting food. He better not forget the pie, Dean thought to himself as he continued to watch the woman. Her face changed somewhat and she shifted suddenly, it wasn’t an act of lashing out, but more of a violently fast twist and turn in her sleep until she was on her side.

Dean pushed away the thought of concern, but something didn’t feel right.

“Cas wherever you are you son of a bitch,” he started, looking up as his hands clasp together. “Would you mind hurrying up and coming down here?” he finished, shifting slightly in his seat. His eyes were drawn down again as she shifted, this time letting out a loud mutter. He watched as her turns became more and more violent and her hands took hold of the sheets gripping until her knuckles were a creamy white.

“Micki,” Dean said nervously and stood up. She started to muffle screams and plea’s. “Micki,” Dean continued crouching down to take hold of her hand and shake her awake.

“Don’t,” a voice said and Dean turned around as Castiel stood by his chair watching the woman toss and turn, muttering cries and silent tears smeared down her cheeks. He moved his eyes away to linger on the chair with Dean’s jacket on it.

“Why the hell not Cas?” Dean said angrily going to wake the girl up again but Cas appeared next to him and pulled him away easily.

“It’s just a bad dream,” Cas reassured.

“And how do you know that?” Dean replied sarcastically not expecting a reply, but he’d been away from Cas long enough to have forgotten his nature.

“I was in it,” Cas stated looking at Dean before looking down to the woman again. She’d started to stop thrashing around as much. “Was there anyone else with her?” He asked ripping his eyes off her after they had stayed too long. Dean frowned,

“No. The son of a bitch got away before we could get to him,” he said watching as Castiel’s face suddenly ripped for a moment as a flash of human fear came across his face. It quickly turned to concern and then his mask of emotionless fell on his face again.

“What happened?” he asked, trying to sound unconcerned, but there was no hiding it from Dean. I mean, he was the Angle who had gripped him tight and raised him from perdition.

“Some guy had taken her to a river and drowned her, by the looks of her when we found her she had put up quite the fight as well,” Dean replied sympathetically.

“You said drowned?” Cas continued not understanding.

“Yeah, she was stone cold dead,” Dean said nodding as he folded his arms and leant against the doorframe. “So maybe one of your little angel friends brought her back or she’s some creature…”

“Did you see who did this to her?” Castiel said butting in before Dean could finish.

“No.”

“Is there any marks on her?”

“I don’t know,” Dean continued, getting annoyed. “Cas, why is she so important that you had us drive all night to get there in time?”