Given Up - (leo)

G I V E N U P
(sad leo fluff)

LEO watched sadly as he witnessed Hayley and Daniel walking together. She smiled happily at the taller boy while he mumbled something to her. He remembered when she smiled at him like that. He missed it.

He quickly looked away and walked back into the dorms. He couldn't understand why he just couldn't let go. He was the one who broke things off with her after all. Leo slapped himself mentally for letting her go. They still could've been together if he just didn't let go.

He was lacking in all the previous classes, and he wouldn't be surprised if he got sent home. He couldn't focus when all he thought about was her. He sighed deeply before laying down onto his bed.

He brought out his phone and scrolled through his feed. And that was when he saw the pictures. Pictures of Hayley and Daniel, being happy and complete with each other. His eyes turned to a glassy look, and he tried to stop the tears from flowing.

But he couldn't. He missed her, and he still loved her. He wasn't complete anymore. He needed her, wanted her.

But he knew he couldn't have her. He knew that there was no way to fix the past. He had completely given up.

He had given up, and he knew that by now he'd lost all hope.

___
YO OKAY SO MY DUMBASS FORGOT ABT THIS BOOK AND IM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING PLEASE FUCKING FORGIVE ME OMFGGGG :'(((((. IM SORRY AND ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY, NO PROMISES THO 💖💖💖😭😫😫