vii

third person

"yah, park chaeyoung?" lisa called out. "yeah?"

"why is jennie kim so. fucking. hot?!" lisa squealed like a child as she scrolled down her screen, stalking jennie's instagram.

lisa is now in chaeyoung's house, doing the usual– lazying on the bed.

she scrolled again and a picture of jennie winking was shown.

"chaeyoung–chaeyounga–call an ambulance i'm dying!" lisa screamed as she placed her hand on her chest. chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "don't be too exaggerating lalisa. you might really die."

"don't be a killjoy chaeyoung. you don't even have jams." lisa retorted back. chaeyoung couldn't think of any more banters so lisa smirked in victory. she then continued stalking.

lisa was suddenly interrupted by chaeyoung's laughters. she has been noticing this odd behavior of her friend for the past few weeks and she's starting to get suspicious.

"yah park chaeyoung, are you dating someone?" lisa asked suspiciously. chaeyoung stopped what she was doing, a blush appearing on her cheeks.

"wha–what are you talking about?" she asked while stuttering. lisa became more suspicious.

"you are dating someone!" lisa exclaimed, shocked. "why didn't you tell me?"

"who's dating who?" alice suddenly came in, snacks in her arms. she placed the snacks on the side table and flopped on the bed with them.

"alice-unnie, you won't believe this. chaeyoung's dating someone!" lisa exclaimed.

"yah, lalisa!"

"what the actual f– roseanne are you dating someone?!"

"why do you even care?" she scoffed and rolled her eyes. then she went back to her phone.

"see! she's definitely dating someone."

"yah, park chaeyoung. are you really dating someone?" alice asked with her serious voice. chaeyoung stopped what she was doing and looked at her unnie, almost glaring.

"so what unnie? what are you gonna do?"

"chaeyounga, you do re–"

"ugh, yes unnie i do. i still do." chaeyoung said without breaking eye contact with alice.

meanwhile lisa, she was confused with what they are talking about. what is happening?

"we're not even dating." chaeyoung said with a disappointed tone. "we're just friends, that's all." she explained.

"i want to meet her."

"me too!" lisa joined in.

chaeyoung smiled. "she'll be here in a few minutes."

and after that few minutes, the doorbell rang. "i'll go see her." chaeyoung said as she rose up from the bed. she tried to hide her excitement but failed, she was smiling like crazy.

after chaeyoung went out, alice-unnie sighed.

"yah unnie are you okay?" lisa asked in concern. alice shook her head and smiled.

the door opened, revealing the smiling chaeyoung with a raven-haired girl who was holding a brown dog in her arms. she gave us an eye smile. "nyeongan! i'm kim jichu! it's nice to meet you guys!" she said with full enthusiasm. they smiled and greeted her back.