xxii

third person

the blonde didn't expect to see that, not at all. it was a wave of shock that she almost stumbled, thus, making a sound but not enough for the two to notice.

jennie's room was a mess.
there were loads of littered bottles laying on the table and some on the floor, her books were scattered as well, some pages ripped and out of place, and a broken mirror with remains of dry blood.

what shocked lisa is the girl hastily fixing her shirt..as if she've just put...put it on her. as if...

lisa gasped. did she...?

the stranger accidentally bumped her on the shoulder due to her hurried movements, breaking the thai's thoughts and theories. their eyes met, and what she saw was how terrified and vulnerable she looked. she furrows her brows even more, confused than ever. it isn't what she thinks it is, right? jennie couldn't. she shook it off once she heard the door closed.

and then the next scene broke her heart.

jennie broke down, slowly sliding onto the glass window to her knees, her sobs filling the four corners of her messed up room. her cries got louder and louder, mumbling incoherent words then she starts to punch the wall.

it was chaos. it was hurricane.

lisa never dealt with hurricanes before. she's too naive to know how to calm the hurricane. it's much stronger than her.

but it hurt her seeng the love of her life this way. it was so heartbreaking, she too wanted to cry, it was too much. a tear roll down her cheek. sne sniffles, still remained on her position watching the hurricane from afar. it wouldn't hurt if she tried to calm it down right?

"i was..s-suffocating j-just by seeing...y-you," jennie chocked out and cries harder.

lisa immediately gripped on jennie's wrists, halting her knuckles hitting against the wall, squeezing it. jennie moans in pain and pushes her away, but dumb luck.

lisa turned jennie to face her. the love of her life's face was filled with so much pain and tears, shattering her again and again. she tries to ignore the pain and focused on how to make jennie feel safe and happy again. lisa wipes her tears away, kissed them away, and embraced jennie in a protective, caring way.

"jennie no, jennie, shhh." lisa whispered as she embraced her further. jennie's sobs were muffled by lisa's neck, her shirt pooled by jennie's tears.

"jennie it's alright. i'm here. i'm here," lisa purred, slowly making their way towards the bed bot even planning to break the hug.

in lisa's arms, jennie feels safe. she feels protected and loved and wanted and all the good things she haven't felt for a very long time. the feeling and knowledge of this helped her calm a bit.

"nini it'll be alright. i'll stay here with you, i'll stay." and with the thai's words jennie's sobs subsided and hugged lisa tighter, like she'll die without her warmth and protection.

they stayed in that position for an hour, stayed in that position until the brunette stopped crying. until she felt okay again. and lisa is willing to wait, no matter how long it'll be.

jennie stopped crying, replaced by ragged breaths and still hugging the thai. her eyes were swollen and puffed out, her cheeks flushed but nonetheless she still looks so wonderful, always in lisa's eyes.